mel

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 12. Apr 2012, 07:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
well i for one miss my pal mel a lot of what he posted went so far over my uneducated head you would not belive but it was never boaring and i do miss him on here. please come back pal
val
val

Comments

• valval
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    It's unlikely Val, he'd had enough of the goings on.

Might see him in the summer.

if you see him in the summer give him a hug from me i do email him but he is missed on here he gives it a different slant val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I second that Val...I do miss his rants...
    Love
    Barbara
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    rants can be a great way to release the frustrations of arther......... :!:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Come back Mellman when you've forgiven us :wink:

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I hope that Mel hasn't left us for good. I agree with you Val, his posts are greatly missed on here.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I do so miss Melman he was funny & could make a debate interesting, please come back Mel.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Wow thanks muchly you lot I really appreciate the support deeply I'd only popped on to check me mail but thought I'd have a look about for a change!, I honestly thought after all the c**p that’s gone on, on here I was an almost extinct over hunted species (as were a few older well known male posters) that dare not show it’s face in case the all vigilant super aggressive hater trolls simply resumed their hunt.
    I must say it was the 2nd rehab thread finished me off after that I thought what the feck is the point to it all, plus me asking people to have my account closed never got answered so that confirmed to me my worry that this place was totally out of control and the likes of me were not welcome anymore (maybe a tad paranoid but hey you know me?), to me trust is a highly valuable currency that should be used wisely but once it’s gone then there’s no more to be said so I left as it’s all we really have on here that’s real on the web and once that went then the forum was in my eyes a total farce akin to the deck of the Titanic just before it went glug, and as the water came up at me I concluded all I’d done on the good ship RMS Arthritis Care was for nowt and now I knew it was only a short matter of time before I got wet so I opted to take my destiny into my own hands and decided to jump, well it seemed pointless to keep scrabbling up the metaphorical deck simply to avoid the inevitable so over the railings I went!.
    It hurt but not as much as the false rehab thread did I can tell you.
    Anyway I’ve been up to all sorts of things and have used the time well sorting out pension stuff etc I’ve been busy growing me Chilli’s and veg and all’s well in me greenhouse, I must say life’s been so much better away from forums simply because they attract trolls who are nasty and destructive and this site is no different and has been seriously infected in the past so I’d imagine they are still on here just in earshot waiting to pounce on the older male established posters who seem to be their number one target why beats me but there you go that’s internet trolls for you.
    As always time will tell though but even with my tinnitus I’m sure I can just hear them far off in the distance cackling like witches coven round a cauldron, as I say time will tell I guess(again!).
    Now that said I can’t see me posting much on here right now but I am back in some form , I’ll see how I feel over the next few weeks and months OK?. I will as normal pop on to check my in box at least. :wink:
  • valval
    Options
    well put hon good to see you post and we all expect chillis but not those red hot ones take care lurk as much as you wish ((())) val
    ps hope bug gone
    val