Happy Easter

Options
stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
edited 8. Apr 2012, 10:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
Whatever our various creeds, or lack of, Easter – spring festival if you prefer - is about renewal.

So I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter – friends, fellow forum members, Mods, webmanager and anyone I’ve missed.

I wish you/us all renewed strength to keep this forum the happy, helpful place it normally is; a safe, tolerant place where we can share the good stuff and the bad and where tears and laughter – and tears of laughter – are all acceptable.

Thank you all for your help and support which does a great job of keeping the arthritic weeds down in my own life and enabling the flowers to grow.

OK guys – sticks, crutches, rollators, wheelchairs and scooters at the ready? Onwards and upwards.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thank you, Sticky, for your good wishes. Mr DD and me are spending a quiet Easter together and it is bliss. I wish you and yours a good day, I hope you are doing something pleasant or special. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    All the Mods, Jean123 (who has a big at the moment so isn't too well) and the webmanager wish everyone a lovely Easter too.

It's a bit cold here so I'll be watching some tv I think :P

(YEH)
  • freesia
    freesia Member Posts: 409
    Options
    "Happy Easter" to you all...

Hope you all have a great & hopefully painfree day...

Love freesia xx
    hugs freesia xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    A very Happy Easter to you all as well Cris xx
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Thank you , Sticky and everyone else with easter wishes ; hubby and I are really earning our easter eggs as we have elderly auntie staying again . It's not easy but she was a lovely lady before dementia hit so we need to do our bit . Happy easter everyone ! Jillyb
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Thank you Sticky and a happy easter to you too.
    Happy easter to every one else as well

We went for a little walk this morning, not far, we called in on OH's mother as at the moment she is a little depressed. Tried my best to cheer her up but I am afraid I failed. :(

We then carried on our little walk and came home for lunch and a piece of chocolate egg....Yum.... :D

Now sat in conservatory chillin while OH is cutting lawn :oops: (I would help if I could) :wink:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone and take care
    Love Juliepf xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,930
    Options
    Thank you Stickywicket.
    thank you for all the help you have given me.
    i hope you and Mr Sticky have a lovely easter.
    take care both of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx