Hi all!!

Options
katknapp
katknapp Member Posts: 709
edited 12. Apr 2012, 07:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just thought i would pop on and see how everyone is??,Havent been on here for a while,not been well lately,turns out not only do i have arthur i also have lupus and they have been running riot!!!! :shock: :(

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi so sorry to read this i hope they are getting meds sorted for you val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Kat I am so sorry you now have lupus on top of everything, now you stay with us then we can offer some support.xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    Hi Kat,I am newish here but I sorry about new symtoms especially the lupus hope your feeling a lot better soon and welcome back .Marrianne :)
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Kat,

Welcome back flower and goo to see you! :D

Sorry you have not been well and also that you now have the lupus. I so hope they are starting to help you and you are feeling better? Leaving tea and a hope and welcome back. Cris x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Good to have you back but sorry about the lupus. Have they started to get it under control yet?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • katknapp
    Options
    well its a bit of a pain9no pun intended lol) but its just something ive got to get used to,i think im going on morphine soon, so i will be floating on the ceiling lol,How is everyone have a missed much,whats the gossip lol? :P
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Katknapp
    Its good to see you but I am sorry to read you have now got lupus to contend with too. I hope you get it under control quickly and that you soon start to feel better

Take care
    Love Juliepf x
  • katknapp
    Options
    At the moment the lupus seems to be on the rampage,im on 3 amytriptyline at night at the moment but they leave me spacey the next day,not great when you have a 5 year old to look after lol :roll:
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Nice to hear from you again Kat, sorry to hear about the diagnoises