Colin1

Options
Numptydumpty
Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
edited 12. Apr 2012, 13:46 in Community Chit-chat archive
I haven't seen any posts from Colin recently. Anyone know how he is? If you read this Colin, I hope you are as well as you can be.
All the best,
Numpty

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I, too, have been wondering where Colin is.

Hope you're okay Colin.

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    It seems as if Colin "disappeared" just after the last fracas on the forum. I sincerely hope that he has not become very unwell again and that he has decided for other reasons that he wishes to have a rest from the forum.

I always wish Colin well, he is a good egg, has been on the forum for a long while off and on and a great help to many. Colin has a good sense of humour and keeps surprisingly positive with all that he has had thrown at him. A good example to us all.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options
    Hi Colin.
    we miss you dont forget us we think about you and we care.
    we hope you are well
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Colin I do hope you are okish....your always a good support and very funny...so I do hope to see you back very soon x
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    there are quite a few who have gone quiet it is such a shame but do hope he will read this and see he is missed val
    val