Gas bill shocker

Options
katknapp
katknapp Member Posts: 709
edited 13. Apr 2012, 14:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
Yesterday we got our gas bill,this is for 3 months...£1000 :o

i thought hubby was going to have a heart attack!!! anyway after sitting there all evening trying to figure out how the hell we had used that amount and a sleepless night too,hubby decided to go outside and check the meter...he realised he had added an extra nought!!!! :oops: :) so hopefully the bill £100 instead,
The thing is you would have thought the gas company would have seen it was unusally high and would have maybe queried it? :?

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    you are expecting them to employ people who would even look they tend to pay minimum wage for these types of job and if you pay peanuts well you get monkeys not some one who cares about customer service val
    do hope it right now what a shock
    val
  • katknapp
    Options
    Hope fully,we have not heard from them yet,they are probably gutted we realised the mistake,think how many they have probably got away with!
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    That did that to us Del. I had to contact them and ask them to reduce it as we are in credit. Told them when the credit has gone they can up the DD.

E
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bloke came to read our meter the other morning before 8.30 i was still in nighty no way was i letting him in he was so scruffy and i was on my own so he will have to come back val
    val
  • katknapp
    Options
    we got the new bill £173 big difference from a £1000 although hubbies still grumbling :lol: