Hello

Options
Roisin
Roisin Member Posts: 3
edited 19. Apr 2012, 12:38 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone, just joined today. I'm a Carer for my elderly Mum who has rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, also osteomyelitis. Hoping to gain information and friendship :)

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Roisin - and welcome to the forum.

Your Mum is very lucky to have such a caring daughter.

You'll certainly find both information and friendship here Roisin and you will be made very welcome.

The Living with Arthritis (LWA) and Chit-chat forums are where most people look regularly, so if you post there more people will see your messages.

Look forward to seeing you posting - and any questions, please do ask - whatever it is it is quite likely that someone here will have some knowledge or experience. We are also pretty good at practical tips too so please do just join in anywhere.

Tillyxxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    hello Roisin and welcome from me too. I think Tilly has given you all the info you need to get started so I'll look forward to seeing you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barking1
    barking1 Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Hello Roisin from me to you made a great choice the forum is very informative and freindly x Jane
  • Roisin
    Roisin Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the lovely welcome, it's good to meet you all :) x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Roisin
    Its lovely to have you on the forum, has a carer you will get lots of info off here just post your questions in LWA and there is usually someone with an answer.
    Hope to hear more from you very soon x
    Love
    Barbara