UPDATE ON HOSPITAL APPT.

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 24. Apr 2012, 14:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
Not really much to tell :? This was the gall bladder bod. but he was the one that sent me for this one day procedure.
I saw him and he talked about various levels :? :? that were going down and that was good {since my fractured pelvis}

As far as he was concerned that was that...end of appointment.
I asked him about the result of the one day procedure??? Aspiration on my THR. I didnt send you for that...I said yes you did....No I didnt. Yes you did . I always stay away from hips he said......I sat there and argued with him. I told him I was copied into letters and had a copy of the letter that the GP had got from the hospital {not with me} he searched through my file....then said Oh yes its here.....filed in the wrong place :roll: :roll: :roll: Its OK he said.....what about the bit that says the socket is coming away from the pelvic bone??? Oh yes....but it says query :x Isnt it hard to get info from doctors. He then said you'll have to ask My Asaad when you see him :shock:
Oh well......here we go again.....my appt with him is Friday.
At least the first one is happy with his part of it and doesnt want to see me again. :D
Love
Hileena

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'll bet he doesn't, Hileena :lol: You tell 'em, girl :) I'm glad it went well and good luck with the next. (Bring your file next time :wink: )
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Morning Sticky :D
    I like it....a file.....me????? I'm a **** cat when it comes to doctors and consultants :lol::lol::lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    Well done Hileena,We always have to be a few steps a head of the medics think we only have 1 body they have loads ,good luck I make notes and keep records of most of treatment to .Marrianne :)
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

Well, I've had more appointments like this than I care to remember! It is indeed hard to get info from doctors at times, so well done for persisting and I hope Friday's appointment goes well.

Best wishes,
    Phoebe

PS: I have my own file! I've never needed to take it to appointments, though, as I find mere mention of it gets results… :lol:
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Hileena that wasn't so good...some of these consultants are such hard work....shall we hold hands then we can go round in circles together...I do hope the next appointment is a good one with lots of answers.xx
    Love
    Barbara