assement phone call

Options
huskyjill
huskyjill Member Posts: 17
edited 26. Apr 2012, 08:04 in Living with Arthritis archive
Had a phone call about the result of my assement which I had back in January to change from IB to ESA. They have placed me in the support group,so glad the wait is over.

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Nothing worse than not knowing where you stand..

I am glad the wait is finally over and you have the news you needed..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • PollySid
    PollySid Member Posts: 343
    Options
    I am pleased for you, it is horrible having to wait so long. My assessment was only 1st April and that seems forever, but to wait as long as you - I would be pulling my hair out.

I rang up to ask for a copy of my report this afternoon and the nice lad I spoke to is going to try to find out if they have a decision and call me back either later this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
    At least I will know. Apparently my report went to the decision maker 16th April. Why the wait I wonder? Is that good :) , or bad :cry:
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Pollysid,

I think that they have such a high volume of cases and appeals that they have a back log building up which is why i believe time on decisions etc vary
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • huskyjill
    huskyjill Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for the support . Yes I phoned last week and they said they was running four to five month's behindm
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I am so pleased for you, it is all so stressful, hopefully now you can relax a little and have some me time x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I am really pleased for ya hun.. I am appealing to be moved from the work related group to support but it will be a long process me thinks.

:D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    Options
    oh thats really good news..as there are alot of horror stories out there..( i could tell you at least one)..

it really makes my day when I hear good news. :D
    04_pain.jpg
  • Folara
    Folara Member Posts: 568
    Options
    Yay good news. Well done.

Fols x