saying hello

Options
fowls48
fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 27. Apr 2012, 16:24 in Say Hello Archive
Hi My name is karen , i have just been diagnosed with RA , Would be greatful for any tips which might make life easier .xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Karen. Welcome to the forum. I don't know what sort of tips you have in mind but, if you've any specific questions, just put them on the Living With Arthritis forum. You'll also find on there, near the top, a thread called 'Simple Idea....' which is full of tips for how to get round things. Good luck.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Hi Karen. Welcome to the forum. I don't know what sort of tips you have in mind but, if you've any specific questions, just put them on the Living With Arthritis forum. You'll also find on there, near the top, a thread called 'Simple Idea....' which is full of tips for how to get round things. Good luck.

Thank you.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Hi Karen

Lovely to meet you. So sorry about your recent diagnosis :( . Tis a scary time which most of us have been through/ are going through too.

What l will say is that you have come to theright place for support and advice :D .

Love

Toni xxx
  • freesia
    freesia Member Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome to the Forum...
    I'm fairly new too, and have found this site a truely wonderful source of information & friendship..

Welcome again
    hugs
    freesia x
    hugs freesia xxx