now i am annoyed

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 30. Apr 2012, 15:36 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hands are so swollen and stiff i cant even squirt the deodorant,shall have to buy the solid kind,mr mig had to spray it for me,damn arthritis.Mig :x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, it's amazing the things we take for granted and the frustration caused by an ordinary every-day activity becoming beyond us. I emapthise my lovely, I'm on roll-on now as I can manage that, and as my skin won't tolerate perfume any more I spray that on my clothes instead - that way I can use both hands to press the squirter. It lasts longer too which is an added bonus! I hope you're not too disheartened Mig, there are ways round all of these things and I am sure you will find one to suit you. But in the meantime: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    Options
    Oh Mig.....Like DD its roll on for me too. I can actually use my left hand but my right one is impossible.
    I actually adjusted everything I thought I needed to adjust yet when I went to my mum's grave to put flowers on a year after we lost her I couldn't cut the stalks and had to get a complete stranger to do it.
    I felt like a blooming idiot!!!!! Take care.May
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh mig.....its just not fair is it...you get used to one way of doing things then blinking Arthur...see I didnt swear... :o steps in....heres some hugs for you (((((()))) and you smell lovely... :) you take are xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Been in pound shop and got some roll on deo,imperial leather,two for a pound,bargain .Mig