Just got a copy of my ESA report and it's...

Options
sbolam
sbolam Member Posts: 374
edited 28. Apr 2012, 14:11 in Living with Arthritis archive
Better than last years, but it's still incorrect. In one sentence the nurse is saying I can't sit for 20 minutes which is consistant yet in her summery somehow I can sit and stand for an hour and since when does (takes 10 minutes to walk 40 meters on a bad day translate to can walk round the block for 10 minutes. In one. Breath I can walk 200 meters (wish I could) and in anther say I could only manage a 100 meter.

Oh well just got to wait for the decision in the next few days And then send in my appeal. Christ if things ain't hard enough
04_pain.jpg

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    What are they like :roll:

I am convinced they will NEVER get it right :?

As you said now a little waiting game....hope its not too long.

Love

Toni xx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Sounds fairly typical. Just have to wait and see. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • JuliaHod12
    JuliaHod12 Member Posts: 456
    Options
    Hmmm, sounds a bit like the report i had following my work's Occy Health first visit..................got my name wrong a total of 4 times in the same document ( 1 x A4 page)!

best of luck! xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Fingers crossed.Mig
  • sbolam
    Options
    Just been looking and I have a copy of my last appeal which I won and the descriptors for which I was awarded.and It looks like they have failed me on the standing and sitting again..same as last time and I got 9 points at appeal..so with any luck they will notice that and do the right thing..

I also plan on applying for dla..but i will get help with it this time..i thought I would have ago on my own and failed badly..

stephen
    04_pain.jpg
  • Folara
    Folara Member Posts: 568
    Options
    I can't put here what I think of the morons that run the ESA. I asked for a supersession in January, I have written 5 times and had no reply. All letters were sent rec del and have been delivered. My MP has now written to the Chairman for me to find out what the hell is going on.

As for my ATOS medical, what a pile of ...t!
  • sbolam
    Options
    It really does prove that they are not fit for purpose when they fail you on the same thing you won an appeal on. I just hope the decission maker realises those when they come to my case if not I will just have to point it out.
    04_pain.jpg
  • justinbarrow
    justinbarrow Member Posts: 338
    Options
    Sorry to hear this, I cant get over how many mistakes these people are making its disgusting.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Wishing you good luck with it all...it nothing short of disgusting how they are allowed to treat people , x
    Love
    Barbara