what are these lumps

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 1. May 2012, 10:31 in Living with Arthritis archive
So as some of you know i had to have shoes and innersoles made as it was very painful to walk,everything has been good for a while now i have smallish lumps appearing on my feet i have three on different toes ,one on the pad of my left foot and one each just above the big toe joints,what are they and are they serious ?Mig

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I have nodules on both fingers and toes ; could this be what you're describing ? Jillyb
  • mig
    Options
    possibly.Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    We're not docs Mig, so it's impossible for us to say what they are or might be. If they are bothering you then I think it best you go to see the doc, or even your pharmacist - they are knowledgeable people and may have an insight into what is going on. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh mig
    I do wish I could offer some help, I have one on my finger and have never got any answers off my GP ....I do hope they dont cause you any more pain.xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    Options
    They are not causing any pain they are just there,got a rhemmy appointment in two week will see what they say,not worried.Mig
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    Mig Just put your feet into a bowl of radox ........ press them gently I think they could go away do they itch ?..I have something in my thumb a movable lump it just comes and go s from time to time .Marrianne :)
  • mig
    Options
    no itching .Mig