head in clouds

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 9. May 2012, 15:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
well went into postoffice other day filled in form for holiday insurance, knew my date of birth but got age wrong knew steves but had my self a year older, i feel it and as was only 50 last year :o but was sure with all that gone on was at least couple of years older.
the computer said no well it said year and age did not go together, so told her to try 52 as we travel on birthday but no not, twor andked it out i was 50 :oops: and not 51 i thought i was. silly or what head just not on straight is it val
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear! When this sort of stuff happens to me I attribute it to pain and lack of sleep, and seeing as how you have had a rough time lately I reckon that's the root of this. ((())) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I'm always like that these days, I have my mobile number on me car keys as I leave them all over the place, I also have a bad habbit of wandering around with my flies open!, when my wife tells me off I say I'm just trolling me bait, she gats angry when I say that not sure why?. :shock:
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    val ..I always have to think twice about my age too
    I still think I am 40, don't know where the other 9 years have gone :lol:

so, i am 49 49 49 ahhh yes I think i can remember now :oops: :lol:
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    I'm always like that these days, I have my mobile number on me car keys as I leave them all over the place, I also have a bad habbit of wandering around with my flies open!, when my wife tells me off I say I'm just trolling me bait, she gats angry when I say that not sure why?. :shock:

Caught anything interesting recently, then, Mell? :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mark2812
    mark2812 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    i am forever getting my dob wrong i usualy say my sons as the dates are the same just 20years apart so i say i`m 44 but my dob i right as though i`m 24
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Not sure what to do today Val, necks getting bad so have taken 4 trams and am slightly off it so no power tools for me today!. :shock: wibble??.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Not sure what to do today Val, necks getting bad so have taken 4 trams and am slightly off it so no power tools for me today!. :shock: wibble??.

stand well back from the power tools not worth touching them when like that val
    val
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Im that used to saying the kids dob so when i am asked mine i am blank for a moment or two