American Idol.. ITV2 .. 7PM -9PM Thursdays

Options
alanthemanc
alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
edited 8. May 2012, 06:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
Tonight
Down to the last 5 or 6, there's a 19 year old male soul singer who is unbelievable, ten times better than anything in Britain. There's also a very good girl country singer, a couple of very good typical American Whitney type singers.
Overall top notch, with a very good panel including J Lo. and Steve Tyler from Aerosmith............. bet Simon is squirming on his sofa.
Don't miss. Alanthemanc

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Joshua Ledet is the soul singer and he is amazing. I love his voice and can't wait to buy his first album when he wins this series!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • alanthemanc
    alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
    Options
    tkachev
    Yeh, he really is the best amatuer singer I've ever heard, he reminds me of a Sam Cook, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye type.
    No one in 2112 can sing like this lad, he's on a different level to most of the drivell on our shows. Alanthemanc
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    But once in a while a real talent comes along. Joshua Ledet deserves success as his voice is so soulful.

I'm not a great fan of reality shows but was fortunate enough to hit the American Idol button when he was singing. Same with Bianca Ryan, I caught her audition and was blown away.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein