Back in the room!

Options
Numptydumpty
Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
edited 8. May 2012, 11:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi everyone,
I've missed you all, and hope you are well.
All the best,
Numpty

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Eh up ND I'm OK although it's still a tad damp here, when is spring ever going to start I wonder?.
  • Numptydumpty
    Options
    Well I can hear a Woodpecker drumming in my garden, he obviously thinks it's started already.
    Numpty
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    we got spring planted my tomatoe plants strawberries and strimmed grass(was to long for hoover mower). need a nap lol. lovely here i know will not last but fab while it does got shorts and t shirt on yay val
    val
  • Numptydumpty
    Options
    I'm not allowed to wear shorts for health and safety reasons! My legs are so white, they could blind someone.
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    My wifes legs are like that you get flash burns off the buggers there so white, I'm the opposite, show me a spot of sunshine and I go instantly brown and need a lot to get burnt.
    Hey Val we've had our toms in for a few months now doing OK about 8 odd inches high now, Chilli's are Ok and all, got 6 Ghost Bhut Jolokia on the go, keeping the buggers indoors this time though to many nasty little aphid type bugs about, for some reason the broad leaf chilli's atract them like s**t does flies but the smaller leafed plants don't.
    Oh yeah also got 3 different types of sweet Chilli's on the go, again in the house as they are broad leaf plants and look just like the gohst plants the fruit does as well even smells like them but no heat from them.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    got to get some colour in them before going off on hol will scare the spannish lol
    val
  • Numptydumpty
    Options
    You never know Val, you might set a new trend! the spanish could be quite envious of your English rose complexion!
    Numpty
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I've only to think of the sun and I get a tan..

It's the Sicilian blood :?
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Numptydumpty
    Options
    Go on then Tony, make me an offer I can't refuse!
    Numpty