EDF energy add

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 14. May 2012, 07:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
Now is it me or is the new thingy on the EDF energy add slightly strange and or perverse in several ways?, I know what comes into my head each time I see it but that might be because my mind isn't at all normal but what do you lot think about it?. Oh yeah while on here has anyone seen the Harvey and rabbit add, I love it, the doggy is a cross between our Murphy and Ozzy.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    seen the harvey one but not edf do not do adverts sorry not much help am i val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,462
    Options
    No Mell!!

I love him!

is it the ickle flame??

he is very cute and cuddly and dare l say fluffy :lol:

l want one :oops:

Love

Toni xxx

Ps like the Harvey the rabbit one too.....anyone think we need to get out more :shock:
  • mellman01
    Options
    Yes getting out is good, that thnig from the advert turned up in me post box yesterday, I'm really not sure about it kind of strange looking thing to me, Harvey and rabbit is great though, hey val your lucky that energy advert thingy is strange especially the clip with it on a spin dryer!.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Is the edf one the one with the little orangey blobby thing with big eyes sitting in a window? It drives me potty. There aren't many good ads about at the moment - I loathe the Peugeot one with the 'rapping'. Are addies still regional come the advent of digital? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    Options
    Steady DD your spleen will pop but it is an odd looking thing?, but I know what you mean sbout cars add as well, the Citron add really gets me, cars dancing about and the Nissan Cashcow is furking awful, urban inner city b*****s means feck all to anyone I don't know why they go down that route how any inner city urban youf can afford to buy a new car beats me so why advertise it that way, most people who buy them are old farts like myself and ain't gonna happen as I think the adds are so bad they actually turn me off of them as they're meaningless.
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Mell

No! I love that and when the Hawaii Five O tune comes on it brings a little chair dance out!...The Harvey and Rabbit one is the second one, last time Harvey was the dog that did washing up, laundry advertising itself as the perfect pet!..Fabulous....
    I hate the train advert that goes "choo, choo choo come on and join the train line" then a man in a lame gold suit grossly overweight comes and flaps his gut all over the place...Great diet thing mind you makes me instantly sick...

Elainex
    mellman01 wrote:
    Now is it me or is the new thingy on the EDF energy add slightly strange and or perverse in several ways?, I know what comes into my head each time I see it but that might be because my mind isn't at all normal but what do you lot think about it?. Oh yeah while on here has anyone seen the Harvey and rabbit add, I love it, the doggy is a cross between our Murphy and Ozzy.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Can't beat the meerkat ones. They are simply fab. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hear hear DD.Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh I love the orange blobby...I just want to give him a squeeze..ooer it might be a she...talking about adverts what about the one before corrie...the furniture thing....it drives me mad..and all the settees look the same... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,462
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Oh I love the orange blobby...I just want to give him a squeeze..ooer it might be a she...talking about adverts what about the one before corrie...the furniture thing....it drives me mad..and all the settees look the same... :lol:

I want one too Barbara :D

he 'she' is so sweet!

aaahhh!!!!

Love

toni xxx
  • mellman01
    Options
    OMG! :shock: :oops:
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Ah, it's meant to be a flame :lol:
    I thought someone had posted a bright orange turd through our letter box :o
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    Yeah got one here looks like a cross between a doggy do and a novelty condom if you ask me.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Christ Mell, where do you but your condoms from :o:lol:
    mellman01 wrote:
    Yeah got one here looks like a cross between a doggy do and a novelty condom if you ask me.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Ah, it's meant to be a flame :lol:
    I thought someone had posted a bright orange turd through our letter box :o

That's what I thought Tony!

E
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I couldn't figure out what that thing was!! So you've answered my question! I do love it when it starts dancing to the Hawii-5-O music! And I also love the Harvey ad. But yes the merkat ad's are the best! I made my OH get our home insurance from them to get a free merkat still waiting for it! And the Walls ad with the singing dog is great!! Some funny clever ad's about at the minute!