Woodyman

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 10. May 2012, 17:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi All!

Okay im a bit daft and throughout my surgeries have been a big baby and taken some comforters into hospital with me...Dont laugh guys there is Mutt the wrinkly dog, Sol the beany frog and Woody a bigger soft toy...All much loved and very worn out too...
Anyway was watching Britains Got Talent and a Pets @ Home advert came on and in it was me Woody sitting on a bedside table....I got him as a gift ages ago in What Every Woman Wants and have never seen him again, thought he was a dying breed....
I know its stupid but it cheered me up and have it on facebook already...

Elainex

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    If it cheered you up then that's what matters. On our last holiday in Norfolk we shared our rented place with two bunnies. They came from the North Norfolk Bunny Company and yes, you guessed, I want one. I'm having to save up tho. :oops: I'm not good at saving. :oops: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hi DD

Aw my niece has lop eared bunnies she loves them...Trouble is they die of course and now the house has little urns with plaques on of the bunnies deceased...LOL!

Elainex
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    If it cheered you up then that's what matters. On our last holiday in Norfolk we shared our rented place with two bunnies. They came from the North Norfolk Bunny Company and yes, you guessed, I want one. I'm having to save up tho. :oops: I'm not good at saving. :oops: DD
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Aww Elaine I know how comforting beany frog was..I hope he's not getting his nose shoved out....how nice to see mut on the telly...dont know if its the same but we got a wrinkly doggy around 20 years ago....I love him x
    Love
    Barbara
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hi Barbara

Well yes the thing is they can be there for me when others cant and if that sounds sad then so be it!
    Saw Woody again tonight, he looks so young,,,,,lol! I wonder if your wrinkly dog is a sibling to my Mutt? You must send a pic now to email to see if it is...Mutt had a collar saying "Wrinkly Dog" on it years ago and he was from What EVery Woman Wants too, is an OAP now!!
    Sol is still getting plenty attention, he is used to it...

Elainex
    barbara12 wrote:
    Aww Elaine I know how comforting beany frog was..I hope he's not getting his nose shoved out....how nice to see mut on the telly...dont know if its the same but we got a wrinkly doggy around 20 years ago....I love him x