Who would you have..........................................

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 15. May 2012, 09:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
Who would you have narrate your life story??

I have often thought that I would have one of the greats, Laury 'livier, John Hurt, Jean Luc Picard :lol:
I came to realise something though, as I am a bit of a wild animal it would have to be Attenborough :lol:

"And here, in a motor vehicle outside a supermarket sits the beast... With it's colourful markings on it's skin and removable limb extensions for stabilty, this is the rare Tony, like no other beast on Earth, with a call unlike any other.. (coughs and clears throat...) Ahem...

EY UP RKID, HOW YA DOIN? THAT MELLMAN'S A REET SOFT SOUTHERNER YA KNOW :shock: :shock:
We know very little of what the call means, some think it's a sexual thing :o :? Others like myself think it's a terratorial thing as it's usually followed by the beast urinating up against a lamp-post :roll:

We know even less about the strange ritual it seems to have, for almost every day it returns to this very spot whilst the female enters the cavernous inner circle of the structure.. When she emerges she has a bounty of food for them both..
From what we can gather the female enjoys strange foods such as lasagne and pizza.. The male, as would be expected has a much simpler taste... Meat, chocolate and more meat....

:D:D
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    good question will have to give it some thought to come up with some one ???
    pam eyers as i a southern softy at heart
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    valval wrote:
    good question will have to give it some thought to come up with some one ???
    pam eyers as i a southern softy at heart
    I can hear her now..
    Val's life in poetry :lol::D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Back to Attenborough mode......

And here, we spot the beast in his natural habitat.. A bed made from the hide of the very rare cousin of the wooly mammoth, the memory foam mammoth.. On a night like this however, it brings little comfort, for the beast is suffering... He had chewed on herbs from the fentanyl tree and the diclofenac bush but to no avail.. He is exhausted. However, sleep eludes this colourful animal yet again.
    The female sleeps well...
    An unusual partnership has been struck with the two, for there, at the head of the bed lays a four legged fur ball of gargantuan proportions.. They have accepted him as one of their own.. He too slumbers..
    His snores heard for miles around... Another reason the male can't sleep.. Frustration is setting in.. A dangerous time to share a bed with a suffering apeth.

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    attenborough voice again...

It's now four fifteen and our gentle beast still hasn't slept.. The white fur monster has now risen from his deep slumber and is craving the beasts attention.. The beast is not pleased..
    The female will awaken shortly so the beast tries to appease the noisy fat white lump in an attempt to let the female have as much sleep as possible..
    She too has a long day ahead....

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    cont......

At five am he gives up all hope of dreaming of bring pain free..
    Currently he feels as though he's been battered by a giant holding a large sack of boulders..

He's craving very hot water in some kind of vessel, with leaf herbs and sugar, and a splash of milk freshly squeezed from the teets of a passing yak..

If he had been born in the south he would be crying right now :shock: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,462
    Options
    Where's the 'other' David DD??

Let me know what time Tony and l'll be round with me mallet d025.gif

Being a Midlander l suppose it would have to be Jasper Carrot or Lenny Henry for me :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    EY UP RKID, HOW YA DOIN? THAT MELLMAN'S A REET SOFT SOUTHERNER YA KNOW :shock: :shock:
    We know very little of what the call means, some think it's a sexual thing :o :?
    Ooer watch your back mell.... :shock: :?
    it would have to be Richard Burton for me....I know hes dead...but Im sure we could piece something together...
    Love
    Barbara
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    have to be dawn french for me being a southerner. me lover
    and i have had a funny old life could tell a few tails
    and dawn could tell it perfect.
    georgie
  • tjt6768
    Options
    not perfik? Lol
    :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    yip perfik as well tony :D lol
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    It would have to be Morgan Freeman, I love that deep soft voice!!
  • getcarter
    getcarter Member Posts: 13
    Options
    I'd like Anthony Hopkins to narrate mine please
    :)
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    It would have to be a comedian because these last 6 years have just been a joke
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I would choose someone with a very good sense of humour because I always try to see the funny side of life.

Thinking about it, there's a few people on here who always make me smile, but I would choose Tony because he would narrate my life in his lovely Yorkshire accent. As a Yorkshire lass, it's music to my ears. :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    For the same reason I would choose Julie47pf. Her intonation has me in fits on a regular basis, it's a wonderful mixture of cheeky, disbelieving, astonished and laconic. Utterly gorgeous. For the bio-pic, well, there would be a slap-fest between Krsitin Scott-Thomas versus Catherine Deneuve for the starring role. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Ta luv :D:D:wink:
    joanlawson wrote:
    I would choose someone with a very good sense of humour because I always try to see the funny side of life.

Thinking about it, there's a few people on here who always make me smile, but I would choose Tony because he would narrate my life in his lovely Yorkshire accent. As a Yorkshire lass, it's music to my ears. :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP