Huntingdonshire Events for June

Options
Annah
Annah Member Posts: 92
edited 11. May 2012, 06:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello everyone,
just to let you know, St Neots in Cambridgeshire are having a massive Jubilee celebration event from 1st to 4th of June 2012.

We will have a regatta, beer festival, funfair and numerous charity stalls, including Arthritis Care (now bigger, and pinker, than ever!)

We are repeating our popular Castle Beer Pong game - win a cute, fluffy puppy toy, or even a teddy bear! Plus we'll have an information stand all about Arthritis Care.

I'll be out trying to recruit contacts of people who may be interested in getting more involved in Arthritis Care, as we do not have a branch in Huntingdonshire. Yet.

We have another event, on 8th June 2012: I'm holding a coffee morning and cake sale at my house. Lots of friends have offered to bake cakes and it should be fun - although if the cakes aren't sold, I'll be forced to eat them, which could have bad consequences :(

And then on 13th June 2012, I'll be holding an Information Stall at the Health & Wellbeing Day in Huntingdon (further information to be posted).

So if you're in the area, do drop by.

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    that sound great. Just a bit too far for me though.. I wish you all the best with it all, hope that you do well.. :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hope all have a great day,
    would have come but far to far to come.
    georgie