Today :D

Love

Toni xxx

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Bounce wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I do hope you have a lovely day :D oh just noticed its your 50th...now that should be celebrated..xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOUNCE

Hope you have a lovely day,
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Yep same here happy birthday bounce!. :D
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    happy birthday bounce have a great day
    georgie
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,944
    Options
    Happy Birthday
    Bounce
    Have a lovely day
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Have a great day.Mig
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Hope you are having a great day..
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Happy Birthday Bounce... :D:D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bounce
    bounce Member Posts: 106
    Options
    Thankyou so much for all the birthday wishes, I have had a great day and lots of fun and presents, I got a kindle and a ticket to see Morten Harket at the Indig02 on sunday, transport is being provided for me, as I am still having to be careful with my knee, I have got a walking stick to take as Im in the standing area, the ticket got bought months ago and have been in touch with the 02 but there are no seats left, so I have to stand for about 4 hours, so the stick is to help me.

the house has had a lot of visitors through its doortoday and tomorrow I watch my nephew get married, then the Morten concert on sunday, I have monday off to recover from the exciting weekend im having. :D

thankyou once again for all your birthday wishes. you all are a great bunch of guys and girls. :)

Julie
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    Options
    Wow Julie!!

tis a fabulous day you had and a great weekend ahead :D

Hope the wedding goes well - it's sunny here just now so maybe is with you too.

AHA!!! Morten eh?

Lucky girl :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • bounce
    Options
    I am really looking forward to my only nephews wedding, I am going to be kitted out to the max, got to look good, especially when I have been told I look nowhere near 50. :D I wont be able to hit the dancefloor though, but im going to ask for aha to be played. :lol:

Morten has always held a special part in my heart since the mid 80's and that man gets better with age, I have been waiting for this concert for 6 whole long months.

I certainly am a lucky girl with great family.

it is beautiful and sunny here, I hope it stays like that for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks Toni.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morten Harket. Yum-scrumptious-yum. Have a great week-end, Bounce, I hope all goes well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOUNCE!!....HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY! :):D:):D
  • bounce
    Options
    Hi all,

Just a quick update on my birthday weekend, I ended up with so many presents that the house is groaning with the extra weight of it all. :lol:

Nephews wedding was fantastic, it was a long day, but they looked so great I know they will have a long and happy marriage, and I took lots of photos too.

Sunday night with Morten Harket, I was 12 feet away from him in the standing area, took lots of photos and videos and made so much whooping noises that he looked at me and smiled, Oh Boy, did my knees go wobbley, he has such georgeous eyes, you just melt in them. I loved every second of the gig, over far too quick, but its something that I will remember for the rest of my life, the man is so amazing, and I love him even more as his concert was so electric and even with my knee pain I really got into it, jumping up and down on my good leg, making a lot of noise, and singing along with the songs.

I am just waiting impatiently for my brother to download everything from the weekend so I can see how good the stuff turned out, and if the photos are any good, they will be blown up, printed out and put up on my bedroom walls, as that is the only space left in my bedroom for my Morten memorabilia.

I admit I am a Mortenaholic. :wink:

but it was well worth the 6 month wait from the ticket buying to the actual concert. :D

Thanks again everyone for all the birthday wishes.

Julie
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    :) Happy Birthday Bounce :)
    From Webmanager, Jean123 and all the forum team x

ps glad you had a great gig and wedding ;)