Me and Rover

Options
Colin1
Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
edited 15. May 2012, 05:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
Thought we would show our faces again after the embarrassing incident some moths ago, i see my comrades in arms are already returned. Anyway rover and i had a chat as I’m stuck in hospital nothing to do and nowhere to go rover thought we might have a wonder down memory lane and here we are. What’s that rover tell them what, oh yes Rover says to tell you he’s not available all the time because he Has extra duties because of the queens celebrations. So we’ll catch you round the site Rover sends his regards to all the animals ruff ruff, wow wow, ruff owww bow wow
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Colin,Welcome back to you and rover is he on corgi watch duty ? Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Colin we were worried about you disappearing like that....what on earth are you doing in hospital...I do hope whatever it is you are being looked after, and that you will be home very soon xx
    And give my love to Rover x :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Colin I'm so glad you're back. We've missed you being around. :D

Hope you're better and home again soon.

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    hi Colin and rover..glad your back missed you..
    sorry to here you are in hospital ..get well soon
    Georgie
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Hey Colin just up the road from you if you need any visitors!

I'm just arranging an olympic torch party for the 1st June as it goes past the end of my road...you are very welcome to come if you are out of hosp.
    Ruby
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi Colin,
    it's lovely to hear from you again.
    Wishing you well,
    Numpty
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Thanks guys for the warm return, Had a heart attack last Sunday i'm in Fazackerley Hospital but being transfered to liverpool heart and chest hospital for my op on tuesday, I have 5 blockages and a bloodclot in my heart. hoping i will come out a new man.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • lindalegs
    Options
    Colin1 wrote:
    Thanks guys for the warm return, Had a heart attack last Sunday i'm in Fazackerley Hospital but being transfered to liverpool heart and chest hospital for my op on tuesday, I have 5 blockages and a bloodclot in my heart. hoping i will come out a new man.
    Colin

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Colin.

Wishing you all the best for your forthcoming op. Is it stents or bi-pass????? We're here for you afterwards whilst you recuperate.

Any chance of Mrs Colin1 letting us know how you're getting on??

Sending positive vibes and good wishes.

Lots of love,
    Love, Legs x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    So good to see you posting, dear Colin but I am shocked to read your news although your message is written with humour and kind of matter of fact. I am sure your sense of humour keeps you going and also being like a cat with nine lives. You have certainly been through the mill every now and again, haven't you? I hope you are being well looked after in hospital, it sounds as if you are. You are a shining example to us all. I do hope all goes well for you, Colin, you most certainly deserve it to do so. Let's hope you do leave hospital a new man and look after Rover. :wink::lol:

I wish you all the very best on Tuesday, Colin. Best wishes to your wife and family as they must be so worried about you and trying not to show it. You are in my thoughts.

Hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Oh Colin, I'm sorry you're so poorly.
    I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday, and hoping all goes well.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery,
    all the best,
    Numpty
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    blimey Colin.. :o
    It's fantastic that you've kept your sense of humour, and long may it stay that way.. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery Rkid..
    We are around if ya need us..
    PS.. Ra said meow to Rover :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,943
    Options
    Hello Colin
    good luck for your op on tuesday i'm sure you will feel a new man.
    i will be there for you and mrs colin and the rest of your family.
    and rover he will be pleased to see you again.
    take care all
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    It's good to have you back, Colin. I do hope all goes very well indeed with your op. I'm pretty sure surgical gowns don't have pockets (Mine rarely have a full set of ties) so I guess we'll just have to put surgical masks on and get in that way.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Colin, so sorry to hear of your ill health, best of luck for tomorrow, and get well soon sweetie. Bubba send a purr to Rover. Hope he's well and being cared for. You take it easy getting over this op and then recover well.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Colin,
    I was so pleased to see you posting again with your usual sense of humour, but then my heart sank when I realised that you're in hospital once again.

I know that so many of us on here will be thinking about you on Tuesday, and hoping that you will make a good recovery from your op. You have such fighting spirit, and you are an inspiration to us all.

All the best, and love from Joanx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Colin,Sending love and good wishes your way. You are a true gentleman, and I second everything that's been said already.Thinking of you and your family Colin,best wishes,Lynn xx

Dear Lynn, Totally agree, Colin is indeed a true gentleman. :)
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    Options
    Colin you dont do things by half's Ill give you that....I really do wish you a speedy recovery..and when you come out a new man...we will all be here to welcome you back...you are truly loved on here...now behave xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope things go well for you .Mig
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Hi dear Colin, I can see you are on line, all the very best for tomorrow, I shall be thinking of you. I hope you are as ok as can be under the circumstances.

Gentle hugs
    Elna x

• barbara12
    Options
    Hi Colin...l Just to let you know I will be thinking about you tomorrow...sending you my very best healing hugs ((((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • lindalegs
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow Colin, I'll be cheering you on. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Love,
    Love, Legs x
  • barbara12
    Options
    Still thinking about you Colin and your family...and really wishing you a speedy recovery....xxxx
    Love
    Barbara