UPDATE ON COLIN

Options
Rover
Rover Member Posts: 8
edited 19. May 2012, 17:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
Good Morning All, For those of you who don’t know me my name is Rover
Friend of Colin. Colin asked me to give you an update on his progress. Please forgive any misspelling as my paws really aren’t made for typing. I returned from Palace Duties Last week to be with Colin for the operation so hear is the update, I will have to be brief as I need to join the royal party at Chester Zoo Shortly. Colin who’s real name is oh dear I’m not sure I should say that gosh, this site is more like my office talk about secrets and double identities, Anyway he had a heart attack on Sunday 6th May, he was to ill to undergo surgery and was transferred to Liverpool heart and chest hospital on Monday 14th May
He received 5 stents and had a blood clot removed from his heart. He arrived home this morning but is still very week and will need some days rest but says he can’t wait to get back on site and talk to his good old friends. If you keep your eyes peeled you just might see me on tv today
Wooofffffffff

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Glad you are home ,take it easy and rest up,well done rover.(((())))Mig
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Hi Colin

Hope you have a speedy recovery , get plenty of rest , and a good diet , and will will have you ready for next years Marathon .

karen fowls
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Rover you are such a lovely doggy...now that is such good news, we have all be very worried, now make sure you do all the fetching and carrying and I am sure you will get lots of cuddles
    Tell Colin we are all thinking about him, and really do wish him well with his recovery....xxxx to both of you :D
    Oh enjoy Chester zoo...and be good for the Queen
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    That was such a good service to your owner you should be knighted by the queen! From now on you should be known as Sir Rover! Thank you for passing on the news of Colin to us worried friends. 5 stents! wow! having one stent put in is painful enough but 5 Wow again! And a blood clot removed from your heart you truely have been lucky. You make sure Colin has 100% rest until he feels like superman!! And then he can come back on AC!
    You take care Colin and get well soon!
    And Rover you deserve a nice big treat for being so good for your Daddy! Have fun with the queen and no messing with those Corgi's! Bubba says his jealous of you and hopes to be back doing missions soon, just got to get the ok from his doctor. Take care Rover big fuss from me to you.x
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    I am so pleased every thing went well for you Colin.
    Now rest, and get yourself better!
    With fondest wishes,
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    He had what? :o Really? :shock: Colin? :o Noooooooo! Rover, many thanks for the update, I think you and your paws coped remarkably well.

Colin mate, I hope you are feeling as well as you can under the circumstances and please focus on getting yourself as well as you can. We will be delighted to see you back as and when but please, not until you are really REALLY better, capisce? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    ;) Oh, we know who you are Rover, woof, woof. :D

Dear Colin, it is great to have good news about you. You rest up now and behave yourself, no doubt Rover will see to that. ;)

Look forward to hearing from you or Rover soon.

Gentle hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
    Options
    Hello Colin and Rover.
    thank you rover for giving us the update on Colin i'm pleased
    it all went well he's been through a lot.
    rover you are doing a good job looking after your master please
    keep us informed how colin is getting on and dont forget you both need your rest.
    take care both.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Hi Rover

thank you for the update - please do read the support thread for Colin on LWA - and pass on my best wishes if you can.

Good to hear he is home.

Love

Toni xx
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    hi rover.. glad for the update on colin.
    so pleased he is home and hopefully resting.
    miss him on AC
    get well soon
    georgie
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Dear Colin,

So pleased the op's over with, the only way is up now.

050.gif

Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see you posting again as soon as you're well enough.

Thank you Rover for passing on the message, we were all worried. Now be a good Rover and fetch Colin's slippers and pass him the newspaper please.

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Hi Rover,

Thanks for the update. I was worried about Colin-glad he's on the mend. Send him my best wishes,

Magenta xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    What an amazing dog you are Rover :!: I wonder whether I could train my cat up to be like you :D Many thanks for the update about Colin. I'm glad that his operation is over and that he's recovering well. I'm sure that his sense of humour will still be working well, despite everything that's happened to him.

Colin, we are all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    get well soon x clever Rover xx
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Love and hugs Colin get well soon sorry to hear you have been so poorly with your heart take the time out from the forum rest up see you soon ps im ok mine was muscle i did visit gp it put mind at rest. love hugs special get well wishes to you Colin from Joanne
    Joanne