Joanne/suncatcher

Options
frogmorton
frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
edited 20. May 2012, 09:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
If you have time l have done a thread about her event in Oldbury this week.

It's on LWA.

She isn't one to blow her own trumpet....so l have done it for her :wink:

Love

Toni xxx

Comments

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 178
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I believe you meet my wife today, at the library.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Joanne :)

You are a star! :D I have said that to you before. :D When you decide to do something, nothing seems to get in your way and you get on and "do" it. It is exciting to arrange things and network but can also be nerve-racking at the same time/some of the time. When I remember the bad times you were having, you have come on in leaps and bounds and you did that all by yourself with determination, with perhaps a little help from others, along the way. You will go from strength to strength. :D

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Thank you Elna would love to meet you one day. :D:D:D:D.
    Christopher my husband/Badger is mighty proud and very jealous of me as i have met Toni. :mrgreen: He was hoping to re veil his hidden identity and meet one of the forum he is well gutted. :lol::lol::lol: I got to meet her. :D very smug no imecon to convey this. Joanne
    Joanne
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    :lol::lol: I bet Christopher is mighty proud of you, Joanne ...... and a tad jealous too, so he should be. :wink::lol:

Hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Well done Joanne. Things have definately improved for you lately and I'm really pleased for you.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Thank you Elizabeth and many others for your support.
    Joanne