GF Pizza trial in UK at Zizzi's!

Options
elnafinn
elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
edited 21. May 2012, 14:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I almost set the ANTI SPAMSTER HAMSTER into you then Elna :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Oh, don't do that,Tony!

I thought that some members may be interested to know this if they are gluten intolerant.

I believe Dominos pizzas are looking into the possibility of providing GF pizzas here too. :)

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    never fear Elna.. THE ANTI SPAMSTER HAMSTER is forum member friendly lol
    I don't understand the whole gluten free stuff. I know I can't have wheat thanks to the IBS & IBD Is that similar?
    I must admit, I do like domino pizza, without the nasty, evil red crap of course. No Satan's testes for me... :D
    I'm probably sounding quite dumb right now but I'm not sure what gluten actually is :o lol
    elnafinn wrote:
    Oh, don't do that,Tony!

I thought that some members may be interested to know this if they are gluten intolerant.

I believe Dominos pizzas are looking into the possibility of providing GF pizzas here too. :)

Elna x
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Hi Tony

Wheat allergy occurs when there is an allergic reaction to gluten (the protein found in wheat, rye, barley and oats)
    Normal pizza bases contain wheat/gluten, so you should not really be eating them, should you? :wink: "Normal" pasta contains wheat too but rice is ok. It is my son that is wheat intolerant, not me.

Elna x

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    We've been to a Zizzi's twice and won't be going back, GF-free pizzas or no. On both occasions Mr DD received his order but mine was wrong. We have this annoying habit of enjoying eating together rather than him wolfing his while I wait for mine. I hope, however, that other chains will follow this example - in this day and age it is not that outrageous is it? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this, Elna :D

Best wishes,
    Phoebe
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)