ALL OUR YESTERDAYS

Options
Colin1
Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
edited 25. May 2012, 02:10 in Community Chit-chat archive
Do you remember how much you loved your bed
I loved my bed, loved having a lay in or just staying in bed to watch telly or listen to Sunday morning radio. When you where so tired you just wanted your bed.
Now its awful. Cant get comfortable any more, no matter how I lay it hurts I just long to have that comfy feeling back or just stay in bed because it feels good.
Colin
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    So true , Colin , used to dream of snuggling up in our bed ; now it's a struggle to get into the least uncomfortable position ! Once I'm sorted out with support bars and bed cradle ; no longer feel tired and may as well get up again ! Jillyb
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    I used to have an old bed when i was in my teens,it was the old spring type,it had a dip in the middle that i used to roll into,now if i rolled into it i wouldnt be able to get out.! :shock: Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Bed is the best place in the world. I know stuff hurts and it's difficult to get comfy but it officially declares to all and sundry that one is taking a break from battling the stresses and strains of life. Love it, love it, love it. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Colin
    Mig has just reminded me of my flock bed I had has a kid....I often wonder if it would be has comfy as I thought.....like migs it had a dip in the middle and I felt all comfy and safe in it.
    Would you believe we bought our youngest GD a bed...it was only £40...and its the comfiest bed in the house....so when shes not here I get in it and leave the double to my OH.... :D
    Hope you are getting out in this sunshine Colin..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I love our new bed & it's the same type of bed in the guest room where I'm bunked up now because of my heat ( I know it sounds mad but according to my OH I'm like sleeping with a huge industrial oven on top heat!)(and when he says hot body he's not meaning looks!) don't know where I get my overheated body from it does effect me sleeping I have to sleep with quilt off. But our pocket sprung bed is soooo comfortable I like to get in to it quite early to watch telly and get nice and comfy ready to go to sleep. Then you can't move me!!
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    I love my bed. I used to stay for hours but if i am there long im like a statue. :D
    Joanne
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    When i was a child i stayed weekends with nan and grandad and slept in their bed, i think it was the best bed in the world.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE