Mpre Morecambe

ichabod6
ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
edited 30. May 2012, 15:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just to remind anyone who is interested AC's information
session is scheduled to take place at the Central Library
Morecambe on Tuesday next, 29th May and starts at
2-15pm.

Comments

  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Ichabod

    I didnt know this existed and I live in Kendal...Whats it about is it a meet for members or not...May just go...

    Elainex
    ichabod6 wrote:
    Just to remind anyone who is interested AC's information
    session is scheduled to take place at the Central Library
    Morecambe on Tuesday next, 29th May and starts at
    2-15pm.
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Elaine with the bad knee,

    It's an information session about the various activities
    of AC and its courses - Challenging Arthritis and
    Challenging Pain.
    Just drop in.
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi

    I have no idea where the library is even though been to morecambe hundreds of times....

    Its just the one knee thank god!

    Elainex

    ichabod6 wrote:
    Hello Elaine with the bad knee,

    It's an information session about the various activities
    of AC and its courses - Challenging Arthritis and
    Challenging Pain.
    Just drop in.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 27,475
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Good Luck Ichabod

    Will be with you in spirit :)

    Love

    Toni xx
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thanks Toni.
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I didnt come today as wasnt feeling great but also havent a clue where library was even after looking on aa route planner...Hope it went well..

    Elainex
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Elaine,

    The Central Library is near the Arndale Centre opposite Argos.
    Dont worry about today. there will be other sessions. There
    may be one in Kendal.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    how did it go matey?
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hope it went well and lots of people turned up ??? was nice day for it val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 27,475
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    How did it go then Ichabod? Hope peopel turned up and were interested.

    Love

    Toni xxx
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Not a lot turned up but those that did were interested and
    enthusiastic. The Northern Area Manager wants to set up
    self management courses in the Morecambe and lancaster
    and Kendal area but the area pct has been reluctant to provide
    funds and these sessions are to give it a kick up the bum and
    stump up some cash.
    The afternoon was warm and sunny and I felt a better location
    would have been the tea lounge on the central pier.

    Thanks for your interest.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    ichabod6 wrote:
    Not a lot turned up but those that did were interested and
    enthusiastic. The Northern Area Manager wants to set up
    self management courses in the Morecambe and lancaster
    and Kendal area but the area pct has been reluctant to provide
    funds and these sessions are to give it a kick up the bum and
    stump up some cash.
    The afternoon was warm and sunny and I felt a better location
    would have been the tea lounge on the central pier.

    Thanks for your interest.


    that sounds like it would have been lovely place glad a few came good luck val

Who's Online

17
frogmorton
frogmorton
toady
toady
+15 Guests