BMA vote to scrap unfair WCA test

Options
Guy1605
Guy1605 Member Posts: 2
edited 27. May 2012, 02:55 in Living with Arthritis archive
The BMA voted to scarp the cruel and useless computer tick box, miracle cure based WCA "Computer Say's No" test, by the power of an acronym ( you know the one [Link deleted, led to new thread page. Moderator YEH] ) "behold you are cured"
I know this the not end no, but this is a start at least to get a fairer system in place that actually takes into account the patients conditions as opposed to insulating and degrading questions like
"can you watch Eastenders" [Link deleted, led to new thread page. Moderator YEH] there are endless jobs on offer that require this particular couch/bed based skill I am sure.
To quote a great man "I have a dream" WE WILL I am sure win the day sooner or later and expose this corrupt cruel and inhuman attitude that has recently sprung up against disabled people and banish the government propaganda and atitude to the many already shameful pages of history where it belongs.
Disability will always exist in a civilised society of human beings no matter how hard you try and pretend it does not, and some will always be just too unfit to work, we are human and most of us will break sooner or later.
The question that remains is do we live in a civilised society, if so this must stop now.

Best
Guy1605
http://blacktrianglecampaign.org/2012/05/25/oh-dear-dave-now-gps-have-turned-on-you-time-for-an-exit-strategy-on-the-disabled-perhaps/

Comments

• sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    some how dave and davette (cleggy) turn this into something like, bma are throwing a paddy and rebelling against the state of the NHS reforms blah blah blah..

stephen
    04_pain.jpg
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    The link ain't working. :?

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Elna
    Try the link again
    I found it very slow but eventually it worked

Love
    Hileena