Never happy!

Options
zechariah
zechariah Member Posts: 222
edited 29. May 2012, 07:46 in Living with Arthritis archive
So winter was hell and it didn't help that we had the prolonged period of rain that causes so many problems even though the "experts" say weather and seasons have no proven impact on arthritis pain.

I was hoping to get out in my kayak in the winter occasionaly, I have full dry gear and so I would be warm but it didnt happen due to pain not letting up at all from October on.

Anyway its now hot and I was so happy, however my body has decided it also dislikes the really hot weather.

Shoot me now! :lol:

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hot weather makes me feel worse too , my RA protests fiercely , but I still prefer the heat and sunshine and enjoy sitting beside the beach ; lesser of two evils I guess ! Jillyb
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    I'm more stiff and in more pain when it is cold but, when it is warm, I spend a lot of time gardening so that makes me more still and more in pain. I enjoy my garden so much though so don't want to give it up.
    Christine
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    it's supposed to turn a little cooler soon so fingers crossed you will get in that kayak :wink:

keep smiling

Love Julie PF x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi it can be a bit of a pain but i am sure you will get out on water soon good luck val
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I swell when it's cold and I swell when it's warm/hot! I give up!! I could be a stand in for the mitchalein man!
  • zechariah
    zechariah Member Posts: 222
    Options
    I don't swell but the heat just wipes me out and pain seems worse, its all jolly good fun
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    i react all the time, be it hot or be it cold be it dry or be it damp...my RA doesnt react to anything... just hates me....
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png