Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Heather that was brilliant. :lol::lol::lol: Mig
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    I am not a royalist, why should one person have wealth and privilege, by birth, over any other? ER11 has done a good job in representing GB and the Commonwealth, no doubt about it.

I note that certain princesses are being pushed into the limelight whether we want them or not, I expect their father is finding them a place in history? They should go and work for the Ministry of Silly Hats! :lol:
  • getcarter
    getcarter Member Posts: 13
    Airwave! wrote:
    I am not a royalist, why should one person have wealth and privilege, by birth, over any other? ER11 has done a good job in representing GB and the Commonwealth, no doubt about it.

I note that certain princesses are being pushed into the limelight whether we want them or not, I expect their father is finding them a place in history? They should go and work for the Ministry of Silly Hats! :lol:
    Camilla can join the ministry of silly hats, she looked a shocker with the huge thing on her head :roll:
  • emsjane
    emsjane Member Posts: 351
    I don't particularly have a problem with queenie, but how do u have queenie without the others!! Why should we be paying for those silly princesses Beatrice and Eugenie to be protected so they can go shopping!!! Makes me angry!! :x
    LOVE EMMA X