fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 11. Jun 2012, 08:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
Right off to do the lottery wish me luck :lol:

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well yes, I do wish you good luck. Just remember when you win the jackpot, that we, on this forum, are your true friends.
    Keeping my fingers crossed (actually I have no choice about that) for you,
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • fowls48
    Options
    Thanks Guys

This did cross my mind unfortunately i only won £6.10 last week :( Just got caught in the rain at least my feet were not as wet as yesterday , i had to go home on a pair of hockey socks i pinched from stock .of coarse with the bosses blessing :lol:

Good luck too you all tonight
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi fowls48
    Can I be your new bestist fried if you win.... :lol: Good Luck x
    Love
    Barbara
  • fowls48
    Options
    Ya Sorry Folks

only Won £6.00 this week , Have to brave the weather as it is raining buckets to collect winnings .Feet will be drenched by the time i get back .Good job the boss will let me pinch a pair of his hockey socks , Have my eyes on the Bright Pink ones :lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    fowls48 wrote:
    Ya Sorry Folks

only Won £6.00 this week , Have to brave the weather as it is raining buckets to collect winnings .Feet will be drenched by the time i get back .Good job the boss will let me pinch a pair of his hockey socks , Have my eyes on the Bright Pink ones :lol:
    Sorry Im not your bestist friend.... :roll: :lol::lol: good luck next time x
    Love
    Barbara
  • fowls48
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    fowls48 wrote:
    Ya Sorry Folks

Sorry Im not your bestist friend.... :roll: :lol::lol: good luck next time x
    Doh :( Polly the dog is my friend its lunch time :lol: