Selsey by the Sea! :-)

Options
JuliaHod12
JuliaHod12 Member Posts: 456
edited 10. Jun 2012, 12:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm off out with my daughter tomorrow night to see Billy Ocean at Selsey :-) , stopping over and coming home Sunday after lunch :-)

One of my favourites years ago, and as a child of the 80s my daughter was brought up listening to good old Disco ........ :-)

could be our motto........ "When the going gets tough!"

Julia x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Mr DD has gone all wistful - you have taken him back to his early twenties! I hope you both have a grand time, enjoy yourselves and sing along for all you are worth. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Julia you lucky thing, have a really good time and we will wait to hear all about it xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • JuliaHod12
    Options
    well Ladies..............am delighted to report back that Billy Ocean was fantastic!
    He did a full hour and a half set, with no break.........singing all the old favourites :-)

Fabulous! If you ever get the chance to see him, please do! :-) xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Julia I am glad you enjoyed it....some how I knew you would.and an hour and half is really good going, just hope you weren't standing up.
    You take care xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • JuliaHod12
    Options
    Hi Barbara

I had to stand for a fair while propped up against the wall..........my daughter was scouring ghe place for a chair and managed to find me one with a half decent view close to the stage.
    Ignorant people were "reserving" seats for others yet to turn up, and wouldnt budge even for me, nor for a lady in a wheelchair who couldnt find space to "park"!
    so even though we arrived well before the main show, we still found it hard to find seats.
    It was extremely busy for a Caravan Park.........but as it was the last weekend of school half term i guess that was to be expected!

Nevertheless, i had a great time :-)