well up

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 9. Jun 2012, 13:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
watched news, got the aches taken headache tabs had mug of tea but feel yuk not sure if it legs neck or just this lovely weather we are getting so going back to my bed with a wheat bag.
i do hope all of you are having a better day and have great weekend ((())) for all who need them will catch you later when i feel more energetic lol .
sun trying to come out so might be lovely day (i know no chance but you never know)
washer is on a015.gif bet will end up with tumble dryer on later a020.gif
or will be doing this very quick a025.gif
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Get thee back to bed, it's the best place when you're feeling rough. Keep warm, sleep if you can and I hope you feel better soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    thanks think feeling sorry for myself will be better when tabs kick in lol off now have good day((()))
    val
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    I hope you feel better later, Val.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Val you have every right to feel sorry for yourself, you get back in bed, I was going to say lie on the settee, but if you are anything like me I cant blinking lie on ours or get off come to that.
    Hope you feel better very soon.
    Love
    Barbara
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Dear Val, I hope you have rested well, and are feeling better now.
    (((())))
    Numpty
  • valval
    Options
    doing much better but still feel like steam engin parked on me lol but do not feel so down and even ate something cheeted fetched pie back from town could not be bothered to prepare anything thanks for replys ((())) to all
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're having a bad day, Val, and I hope you will soon feel better. This horrible cold and wet weather isn't doing much to help any of us. Even my cat has been looking at me accusingly- I'm sure he thinks I control the weather! I've just been looking up last-minute holidays on the internet as I want to escape the gloom.

Enjoy that pie :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Sorry to hear you're having a bad day, Val, and I hope you will soon feel better. This horrible cold and wet weather isn't doing much to help any of us. Even my cat has been looking at me accusingly- I'm sure he thinks I control the weather! I've just been looking up last-minute holidays on the internet as I want to escape the gloom.

Enjoy that pie :D

hope you find good deal there are a few good ones about warm is good this damp is not
    val