yesterday

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 10. Jun 2012, 10:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
well was having a rubish day and to top it off got two emails saying had not got interviews for jobs i had put in for so it finnished the day the way it had started.
there are so few jobs about in my area and so many people chasing them it not going to be easy but i will get there in the end have a good job at moment but resesion has ment hours cut which is great for arthiritis but no good for paying bills.
so any tips will be welcome am looking at tempory to go with what have got now or perminent if more hours. have up dated cv been checking job center website, all local shops, online for them local hospital and council.
have posted here as not many post on work forum and it more general help i need am still fit and want to work. does any one work from home?? if so what and what is pay like pm me if you feel information might clash with forum rules val
val

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm sorry, I can't be the slightest bit of use to you, Val, but I do wish you all the luck in the world. You are a strong lady, determined to work despite all you have to put up with and, althought that wouldn't help either, I'd give you a reference any day.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • valval
    Options
    I'm sorry, I can't be the slightest bit of use to you, Val, but I do wish you all the luck in the world. You are a strong lady, determined to work despite all you have to put up with and, althought that wouldn't help either, I'd give you a reference any day.

now i have tears in my eyes thankyou and ((())) for you val
    val
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hello Val.
    i'm so sorry you can't get a job there are so many people about who have jobs and they just want to sit on their back sides.
    you would make a good councillor you are a good listener.
    good luck.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    Options
    dachshund wrote:
    Hello Val.
    i'm so sorry you can't get a job there are so many people about who have jobs and they just want to sit on their back sides.
    you would make a good councillor you are a good listener.
    good luck.
    joan xx

thanks would need to train for that and at 51 might be to old not sure got the brains either lol
    val