Patriotism Up North

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
edited 14. Jun 2012, 11:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
This topic has ben temporarily withdrawn by the Moderator due to a possible breach of the forum terms and conditions. It may be restored following a review by the Webmanager.

Comments

• elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Del

Im at a loss as I posted this. It was a discussion and after all if Jeremy Vine can discuss this on Radio Two why is this not allowed on here? Nobody put anything out of hand, neither did I or anyone else reply out of hand...So it seems a perfectly normal topic has been removed by the powers that be...If anyone can shed some light PM me...

Elainex
    delboy wrote:
    I would be interested in the considerations about this post as there was nothing in it that isn't in the public domain.
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Del

Im at a loss as I posted this. It was a discussion and after all if Jeremy Vine can discuss this on Radio Two why is this not allowed on here? Nobody put anything out of hand, neither did I or anyone else reply out of hand...So it seems a perfectly normal topic has been removed by the powers that be...If anyone can shed some light PM me...

Elainex

PS - If someone has an issue with what I post, contact me? I am confident I have not stepped out of line on this matter but as no moderators have bothered to contact me, do not see any point in getting flustered about this subject.
  • creakyowl
    creakyowl Member Posts: 63
    Options
    This forum has become unbelievable! It seems every subject is taboo. Arthritis will be next. After all it is a topic which offends me greatly, but sadly arthur never seems to be challenged and I have to get on with it.
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    There is two posts of this for reasons, see below..

EW
    creakyowl wrote:
    This forum has become unbelievable! It seems every subject is taboo. Arthritis will be next. After all it is a topic which offends me greatly, but sadly arthur never seems to be challenged and I have to get on with it.