hoildays

Options
christinac47
christinac47 Member Posts: 102
edited 13. Jun 2012, 20:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi all
has everyone ever felt they let their family down when you take ill before you go on hoildays well i did last year now i have booked anther hoilday again for this year and hopeing it does not happened as i really dont want to let them down again.i need hot weather

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I am sure they understand though and maybe this year will be a lot better for you. Ah the idea of sun, sea and beaches..... got 2 of those but the sun...

You have a good time and I hope you will feel a lot better for this one. Cris x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    it so easy for it to happen with all the getting ready to go so let others take some of the weight of packing etc then you can go and enjoy with the rest of them try not to worry i am sure it will be good this time order meds in plenty of time set time aside to rest val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Christineac

I did this the year before last, my neck was so so bad and we were taking MIL too. I spent a long weekend drugged up to the eyeballs and just slept.

One idea? If you can I dont know which form of arthritis you have, but I have had a depot injection once from the rheumatologist prior to a holiday :?

Also planning ahead...packing early so you are not tired before you even set off!

Hope you can go this time and have a great time.

Love

Toni xxx
  • freesia
    freesia Member Posts: 409
    Options
    I'm looking forward to our holiday in Greece, in a few weeks...

I don't normally do the relaxing lie on the beach all day holiday, but think in the circumstances - I will be doing plenty of that....
    The only thing I'm worried about is sunbeds as I can't get onto or lie on the floor/sand as I would have no chance of getting up again...lol... so I hope they have sturdy sunbeds..... 8)

Happy Days All................xx
    hugs freesia xxx
  • christinac47
    Options
    freesia wrote:
    I'm looking forward to our holiday in Greece, in a few weeks...

I don't normally do the relaxing lie on the beach all day holiday, but think in the circumstances - I will be doing plenty of that....
    The only thing I'm worried about is sunbeds as I can't get onto or lie on the floor/sand as I would have no chance of getting up again...lol... so I hope they have sturdy sunbeds..... 8)

Happy Days All................xx
    hi freesia am sure they will get someone to help you up
    i hope you have a blessfull time .
  • christinac47
    Options
    :P thankyou guys i hope so too am needing some heat in my body that way i am ready for the winter comming back.i hsve O&A in my spine two big twos and on the need waiting for my blood test comming back to see if i have R&A as well happy daz looking forward to hearing from you all again take care of yourselfs