mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 14. Jun 2012, 10:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
So he has resigned, will he ask the dog for a loan to tide him over !Mig

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Mig I hadn't heard this...wonder if he asked for a bigger pay packet....it is a shame I do like him...even though he doesn't look people in the eye .. :?
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I thought he was fired. Poor old 'Arry, still, he's not short of a bob or two is he now, he could sell his house on Sandbanks for a start if 'is dog can't bung him a quid or two. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I thought he was fired. Poor old 'Arry, still, he's not short of a bob or two is he now, he could sell his house on Sandbanks for a start if 'is dog can't bung him a quid or two. DD
    Yes Mr Fowls has seen his house it even has palm trees .
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Mig

Well he supposedly cant operate a mobile phone, computer or anything technical (funny as he came out of court on his mobile)....Sure his millions will recompense his misery....Poor soul, not!

Elainex
    mig wrote:
    So he has resigned, will he ask the dog for a loan to tide him over !Mig
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    Hi guys not really sure but think he sold his Sandbanks house last year palm tree an all but cant stand him ............oh do I sound mean and spiteful dont care he is an ugly .......b...........r and I hate golf .Marrianne :):)
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    he was off playing golf on the news .....lol lol
  • mig
    Options
    One report said resigned ,one said fired,dont really care he`s a greedy dishonest and big-headed man who`s got what he deserved.Mig
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    None of us feeling the love for Arry here! Are we jealous cos he's loaded and his son who only was half the player he couldve been has the cushiest job on Sky Sports since Gray & Keys (adios)....Plus he looks like Droopy Deputy Dawg!!!

Elainex
    mig wrote:
    One report said resigned ,one said fired,dont really care he`s a greedy dishonest and big-headed man who`s got what he deserved.Mig
  • mig
    Options
    Not jealous at all,i might not have his money or his rich dog but at least i`m honest.Mig
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Sacked for failing to get Spurs into the champions League? BBC website says the club and Harry Redknapp failed to agree a new deal.

E
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein