Living Dangerously.

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 15. Jun 2012, 18:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
Mr DD is away tonight so I have decided to quietly rebel - I'm not washing up. Ooooh, get you Daisy! :wink: I know, I know, it will be there in the morning, glowering at me, but it is somehow rather luxurious not to bother with it tonight. Ye gods, is this now my definition of luxury? :lol: DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Mr DD is away tonight so I have decided to quietly rebel - I'm not washing up. Ooooh, get you Daisy! :wink: I know, I know, it will be there in the morning, glowering at me, but it is somehow rather luxurious not to bother with it tonight. Ye gods, is this now my definition of luxury? :lol: DD

not done mine morning will be soon enough look after your self ((())) val
    val
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Wow , you know how to live , young DD , don't get too carried away though with this devil may care attitude ; who knows where it may end ? Jillyb
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Shocked :shock: Way to go DD,be an absolute devil leave it for him to come home to :wink: Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Come on, DD. I bet you only had a pot noodle :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bet they done mine in to soak as i type having mug of t first val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    A pot noodle? NO, I went for the full works, fish fingers, chips AND peas. There is also the rest of yesterday's washing up too, I was a very lazy girl. I won't be dong this again, it only delays the inevitable and gets the following day off to a rather cruddy start. DD

PS valval, I'll be setting off soon to begin the final labour of Hercules.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Good for you DD...I knew there was a rebel somewhere in you....its a shame we cant all come round....and be rebels together... :D:lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Right, the health hazard called my kitchen is clear of all debris, it's been washed, wiped, tidied, sink etc cleaned, hob top wiped over and floor swept. Now flaked out on the sofa watching the tennis and can't wait to do it all again in about six hours time. Oy veh. :roll: DD
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Right, the health hazard called my kitchen is clear of all debris, it's been washed, wiped, tidied, sink etc cleaned, hob top wiped over and floor swept. Now flaked out on the sofa watching the tennis and can't wait to do it all again in about six hours time. Oy veh. :roll: DD
    OOH DD Do you fancy coming round and doing mine , Insurance needed before you enter :lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    To be honest, no, not really! :wink: My limit is doing one room per day - I'm not daft! :) Anyhoo I have to go to work now, I have to commute all the way to my front room which is totally outrageous. :wink: I hope you are having an OK Friday, fowls48, do you have any plans for the week-end? DD
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    hello mi lovely.
    I do hope that your commute wasn't to strenuous hun.
    Xx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Avrielle
    Avrielle Member Posts: 182
    Options
    Lolz! I'm only 24 and I've pretty much lost that daft, random, exciting phase. Burned it all out in my teens and early 20's. I used to drink a lot, go out, randomly end up in strange places, dance to music, play guitar, help out for local gigs, do random jobs for people, etc etc. A life, really.

Now my excitement comes from looking after the plants (my peas are very happy!) and experimenting with my paninni press! Heh!

Although, I must admit that friends love coming round here in a 'home' and feel comfortable when they can be arsed to visit me.
    Life is just a ride. Up and down, round and around, thrills and chills, very brightly coloured and very loud. But don't ever be afraid, because it is just a ride.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    ooooh, them were the days eh? Lol
    Not getting in till six in the morning, if you made it home that was haha..
    Now, my excitement comes from checking my potato and strawberry plants in the garden.. And now, going out to me means an appointment somewhere or other :cry: :roll: :lol:
    I'm resigned to the fact that I've become an old fart..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Tony mate, I am sure that happens to us all. When younger and silly I thought that if I wasn't out on a Saturday night life wasn't worth living. :roll: Now I have to put in some considerable effort towards being ready for a Saturday - I thank whoever that now a good Saturday involves the Plump Feline followed by 'im indoors creating a curry to the gentle strains of 606. Utter heaven, especially in October, November and December when Stricly is on't telly. :wink: DD
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I thank the Lord I'm not so bad I watch strictly :lol::wink:
    However... Check us out, we didn't get home until after half ten tonight :o
    We were next door watching the footie... :D
    I even took a bottle with me, bottle of volvic water lol.. (please note, other waters are also available) haha
    Well done England, good result tonight..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP