strange text I received yesterday

pinkbritishstars
pinkbritishstars Member Posts: 731
edited 17. Jun 2012, 15:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Thought this might make you laugh :-)

I received a text yesterday from a bloke. He was texting a nurse called Irene asking for enemas and suppositories as his nurse was away.

Sorry if it doesn't make you laugh but I thought it was quite funny!!!

I did text him and tell him that he had got the wrong number :-)

Comments

• Avrielle
    Avrielle Member Posts: 182
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sorry to say that it doesn't tickle my funny bone, but must have been a bit alarming to read that message!

When I was a bit younger, I wrote a text to my friend about how evil my mother is. My mother and I have never got on, and the text consisted of some hard language. Unfortunately, my thumbs ran ahead of my brain and my text ended up sending to, you guessed it, my mother!

The best bit was that my mother thought it was a joke and texted back saying 'ha ha, very funny.' *cringe* Luckily she never let it register in her brain that it was serious and was meant for someone else. Heh!
    Life is just a ride. Up and down, round and around, thrills and chills, very brightly coloured and very loud. But don't ever be afraid, because it is just a ride.
  • earthspirit
    earthspirit Bots Posts: 278
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    we had a district nurse turn up one day and said she was there to remove dressings on my partners legs and check the ulcers on his foot.

she had all this paperwork that was about his medical records and letters to from hospitals drs etc with his details.

she really would not believe me, nor him, when we told her he had none of this stuff, had not been in hospital for treatment & it was nothing at all to do with us. she asked him for ID and to see his legs (both of which he did lol) before she would go away.

we contacted dr surgery and told them something was far wrong. they apologised and we didnt hear any more.

if the dn hadnt let us see all the info she had with date of brith address etc etc would have thought it was some very simple mixup.

i decided on the conspiracy and identify fraud answer and that somebody had stolen his ID to get an op or medical treatment. weird eh?