Job Centre Interview And christ the pain is bad!

Options
welshgooner
welshgooner Member Posts: 34
edited 29. Jun 2012, 04:49 in Living with Arthritis archive
The pain is ripping through me, it feels like I'm walking on glass and my hands and wrists are swollen so painful. My wife came with me to the JC and this stupid ESA interview. Still not heard about my appeal. At the interview I discovered my health issues had not been updated since 2008! Apart from a lot of waffle I was hit with the punchline, " Because you passed the medical We can't make you go back to work( chance would be a fine thing) but in 12 months time your money will be stopped unless you get into the support group." Great stuff, so on top of everything else I now have to contend with not being placed in the support group and losing my money. We were disgusted by all the chavs sat around outside smoking and drinking from cans of cider. Why in god's name can't the powers that be sort these people out and leave us genuine folks alone? What a great country we live in. Thanks for reading this rant.
Den.

Comments

• fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi WelshGooner

I'm so sorry to hear this yet again , i do understand your frustrations as the wrong sort get all the help it makes me so mad.
    I am able bodied at the moment but dread the time when i may not be .
    You must keep fighting this as you cannot afford to be brushed under the carpet .Sorry i am not of much help but someone will be along to help you soon.

karenxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I'm with ya Den.. They don't seem to target the bone idle little sh1*$....
    :x

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Yeah Tony

You are so right its so annoying ,
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    You see them everywhere, standind around smoking weed.. Hate em, lazy sods...
    All thick as pig ****, because they were smoking weed at school too.
    Bring back the discipline at schools, and at home too..

Get em caned by the headmaster :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Oh Den

I am so sorry. It really does feel like salt in the wound when you are so obviously in pain and suffering and they threaten to take the small bit of money away from you :(

I wish I had an answer....dealing with families where no adult works/has ever worked is not as easy as targeting those who are disabled.

I hope very much that you have started to 'get over' this awful experience.

Please take care

Love

toni xx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Den, sorry to hear that the darned ESA "interview" didn't go well, I do hope they see sense and if not, get more info and support from your Drs and slap it on their doorstep.

I had the misfortune to go to a Jobcentre Plus, some years back and you are right about the people that are in there, outside or otherwise loitering. To be honest I was terrified, there were two security guards at the door, little old me, with OH, both dressed nicely, stood out like sore thumbs, amidst a sea of shell suits, crew cuts, nasty looking dogs on leads, oh it was aweful. I despair at what has happened to the country, this seems to be the norm.

We were not in there long, praise the Lord.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Den
    I just want to add mu support, they will always target the weakest,
    Wishing you well with everything x
    Love
    Barbara