Skezier

Options
salamander
salamander Member Posts: 1,906
edited 21. Jul 2012, 06:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
Does anyone know if Cris is about or away. Been trying to pm her but am having problems. Cris, if you are out there.....are you ok?

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I too am worried about Cris. A PM I sent some time ago has not been read and her blog was last written on about 28 June. I have been thinking about her loads and thought a few times if I should ask on here in a thread. I also sent her an email but not sure if it was the right address. I am sure someone on here will know how she is going on.

Thanks Sal, for doing this.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    I have missed her and hope that she is ok.
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    I sent her a pm and i haven't had a reply and i was wondering if she was ok.
    let us know if you hear anything joanne
    Joanne
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi all
    Cirs has been really bad with her eyes, and quite poorly, she has updated her blog either yesterday or the day before.
    So I will let you read what she has to say on everything.
    Take care everyone xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Thanks for that Barbara.

take care Cris if you pop in. x
    Ruby
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Thank you Barbara,

I thought that may unfortunately be the case. :( I shall go look at her blog.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    How do i find cris's blog ? Mig
  • salamander
    Options
    Thanks Barbara. Can someone pm me with her blog address? Thank you.
  • elnafinn
    Options

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,428
    Options
    Oh dear....

I had no idea so many folks would be worried about Cris :oops:

I am so sorry - she is ok.

She has been suffering with her eyes as Barbara said - i spoke to her this week and have heard by text every day. She really IS ok. Though very tired as she did a sale yesterday and will be doing another today.

I will get a text straight off to her and hopefully if she can't post herself she will give me a message for you all.

Love

Toni xxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    As normal I'm late to pick up on things, I was wondering how she was as she'd gone 10 7 over the past ferw weeks, I hope she's feeling better soon she has so much on here hands there the crap weather can't have helped, if it's like it is round here then the gorund can't take anymore water, evem my pond has less water in than me veg plot!
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Hi Toni

I do hope that Cris herself does not try to reply - we now know for sure that she is/has been poorly and she has written on her blog today, bless her, so people can pop over there.

Elna x

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    Options
    Thank you Toni.
    i had missed cris could you please tell her to rest as much as she can.
    take care both.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I have been worried about her too. Usually a thread goes up after someone is missing for a few days on here so thought I must have missed it!

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • salamander
    Options
    Thanks Elna!
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi everyone
    she will be so touched to read this!
    Cris is ok l have texted a bit this afternoon. she has been up to out if hours with someone else bless her even thou :roll: gh she is dead on her feet. She was glad to go though...l will let her explain herself.
    She asked me to let you all know that she IS ok and will try to get on tomorow.Its been all sorts really the eyes ibd and she is so tired...been doing armchair duties ;)
    She will do her best to update the blig too wen she gets home.
    Thank you all so very very much
    Toni xxx
  • elnafinn
    Options
    salamander wrote:
    Thanks Elna!

A pleasure, Sal. :)

Elna x

• salamander
    Options
    Thanks Toni, I've posted on her blog now. x
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    I wondered if her eyes were still playing her up. I am glad to here some news about her though. It puts my mind at ease. wish her my very best from joanne
    Joanne
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    Options
    Hello Cris.
    we are all thinking about you and we wish you well and we hope you will feel better soon.
    take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    ooh Cris
    I have just seen this after i have just replied to your PM - so sorry not mentioned things on here as didnt know....gosh...the more i read the more i am finding my pals are having a rough time of things.....
    i hope youre getting better and look after yourself x
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hello everyone

I tried to get on last night to let you all know how Cris is, but I couldn't get online :( so sorry

She really IS ok (ish) her eyes and IBD are still playing her up a lot.

The PC definitely aggravates the eyes you see....so she has to stay off until they settle and they will they always do in the end.

I have fed back your messages and she is very very touched and thanks you all. Wants you to know that it helps :D

Thanks from me too

Love and hugs

Toni
    PA To Mrs C Skezier
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi cris so sorry you are still going through it thinking of you sending ((())) and buckets of energy to help you through val
    val
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Simply georgeous piccies on your blog, dear Cris. :D So good that you are writing on there as and when you are able.

Now I shall try to think of names for the foal..... and let you know. :wink:

Love and gentle hugs
    Elna x