Re:Tony tj6768

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 20. Jul 2012, 00:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well I thought I'd start a post for me old bestist cyber buddy dear old Tony tjt6768 aka ARD Tony!, he's having a bit of a rough time of it up there in the darkness and the mist so I'd thought a post on his behalf might be in order,
He's one tough fecker that's for sure and one hell of an all round guy, he never ever lets life get him down whatever curve ball it throws at him and it's this quality I so admire about him the most, he always chipper no matter what. So I'd just like to say that I take my hat of to you my old cyber mate and I'm also thinking of you and your family at this time dude.

Take care

Mell

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Mell how lovely....he keeps saying you southerners are softies...in a nice way of course. :)
    Bless he is having a bad time with the pain...and now his dad and grandma are ill.....
    Thinking about you Tony x
    Love
    Barbara
  • diamond
    diamond Member Posts: 396
    Options
    Sending my best wishes to Tony and his family.xxx
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Keep smiling Tony...thinking of you!
    Ruby
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    We are all thinking of you Tony.(((())))
    You,re a bit of a closet softy mellman. :) Mig
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Ah Tony, sorry you're having a bad time. Hope things get better very soon.

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi Barbara yep he’s all Northern and ARD as nails and I’m all soft and southern like so I’m not going to argue with him in case he chins me, he is a lad though one of life’s mad buggers with a big heart and a glass half full attitude unlike me, my glass is always half empty and if I get a splinter and that’s me done for but not our Tony, he one of those crazy characters that make life far more fun.
    If he were an animal he’d be a honey badger, tough as feck but minds its own but God help you if you upset it.
    And yes mig your spot on I am a closet softy if I’m honest, in fact it’s getting worse with age, I use to go shooting animals for sport but now I’m increasingly becoming more Buddhist by the day, I am finding my level of regret keeps going up the more I think about it, odd as my Dad was exactly the same in later life.
    Anyway I hope Tony's Dad and Gran are doing OK and I hope his RA pain isn't to bad right now.
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Nice one Mell :D

Tony, we're all thinking of you. I wish there was something I could do to help.
    Keep your chin up.
    Fondest wishes,
    Numpty
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    tony all we can do is be here for you when you need us. take great care ((())) thinking of you val
    val
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Thinking about you me old mate give all our love to the family
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • 7worlds
    7worlds Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Sorry things are a bit rough at the mo, Tony. Hope the craic is better soon, x

7worlds
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Sending hugs and positive vibes from Brighton , Tony , hope all goes well . Jillyb
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    My dear wonderful kind hearted all round good egg Tony, you know I think your a wonderful guy after always being so sweet to me, so I want to send the best to you, I hope you get well soon as can be well for us Arther suffers! If the guy upstairs is sending out get well potions to people I would wait in line for you so you could have on. What I'm trying to say is I hope you get better soon matey, Ra & Jan need you too!! And so do I!! Hope you feel a little better soon or I'm going to get Ra to sit on you face with his bottom as a gas mask and get him to trumpet on your face!! :lol: So you get stronger soon matey!! Big massive ((((((HUGS)))))) And love to poor suffering Jan! And of course fuss to Ra.xx
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    sending you hugs from devon tony
    hope all goes well
    georgie :)
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    Thanks mell

Tony you know my thoughts are with you - some extra strenth stamina on it's way to help you out.

LOve

Toni xxx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Leaving you a bucket load of hugs and well wishes, you take lots of care, thinking of you and yours. XXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    You are entitled to feel down Tony. Life is tough and you suffer from constant pain.Hope you feel a bit better soon,

take it easy

E :D
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    Options
    Thank you Mellman.
    Hello Tony
    please take care thinking of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    sorry I didn't see this sooner Mell... I'm meant to be sleeping but couldn't resist a quick check in with mi pals.
    I'll be honest, I've hardly been on and just to update the thread on lwa about mi dad.
    I thank you Mell, from the heart if my bottom... You're a great fella to know.. Not in a soft southern gay way you understand :lol:
    I really appreciate this, it brought the smile back that had been awol..

Thank you everyone else too.. This place has become so important to me this past couple of years.. I thank you all for being there for me.

I'm still not sure when I'm off back to Leeds, miss Janet like mad but worried sick about mum & dad
    My brother is coming at the weekend. Someone is renting the caravan from friday so I'd have nowhere to stay but at least I would know mum wouldn't be alone.
    I'll see how things go.

I really really must try to sleep.. I'm in absolute agony but trying my very best not to let mum see that. My shoulders and neck have become the latest recruits in arthurs never ending battle against me... Bugger!

G'night folks.
    I'll be back soon. :D

Mell.... You're a true leg-end.. Even though you're a southerner.. Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    thinking of you and buckets of((()))
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    thanks Val :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    No worries dude anytime, you rest up and recharge them batteries you've had a hell of a lot to deal with and do and need some down time.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    Mell's right Tony

plug yousrelf into a charger and rest as best you can. Thinking of all of you and your family.

Lots of love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Tony I do hope you are managing to get some rest...here some hugs to keep you going ((((()))) x
    Love
    Barbara
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Hi toni
    sorry to come and here and see mells post that things arent going too well for you..youve supported me in the past and i am here for you too - even if i have to be a bridesmaid for you and mell now youre close buddies, lol, haa haa!!wink wink
    I may have missed threads about whats happening but i hope things will get better for you each day. PM me anytime....
    take care and keep posting.......the words sounds bit rubbish but i do care x
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Sorry things aren't so good for you at the moment Tony. I hope you and your mum and dad feel better very soon.
    Christine