Sorry, not posting much.

Options
Avrielle
Avrielle Member Posts: 182
edited 20. Jul 2012, 08:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello.

Having a super rough time at the moment. Big fallouts, been homeless, now peicing things back together again, but with all new building blocks. Caused havoc on me knees and foot. Foot swollen right up, can't even get my boot on properly. Near to ending up in hospital if I don't rest, so hopefully, I can rest a bit now, for a little while. But my life is in chaos, so I may not be around for a little while.

Keep safe everyone, and don't follow my lead! It's friggin' killing me!
Life is just a ride. Up and down, round and around, thrills and chills, very brightly coloured and very loud. But don't ever be afraid, because it is just a ride.

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi me dear bloody hell your going through it alright I just hope it can leave you alone sooner rather than later, it's crap when you have lots to deal with and your in a lot of pain, fecking RA and OA never takes a day off does it, anyway keep posting and feel free to vent your spleen on here it's a good place to fire off now and then as were all in the same pain boat more or less so have a fair bit of empathy unlike the other feckers out there who have no idea how chronic pain is for us.
    See I've just vented me spleen without even trying, it's that easy to do!.
  • Avrielle
    Options
    Well, I was put in a homeless shelter but not anymore. One of the reasons being there were a flight of very steep stairs to reach my bedsit, which was nearly impossible to climb. There was no shower there either, just a bath and the sink was small so I wouldn't have been able to wash myslef properly. Plus it was 2 miles from the town centre which I would have had to walk every day to sort housing and benefits out etc. There are busses, but they are extortionate. No good when you have very limited money.

Plenty other reasons why I'm not in there anymore. Shan't go in to massive detail and bore you all, but it has been really stressful, and I'm being told to go to a doctor/hospital to get checked out because my foot is so swollen, my knees are burning so badly, my shoulder keeps getting stabbing pains and I'm getting stabbing pains in my stomach from stress...

Plus my smokers cough has gotten really badly. It's not actually a smokers cough, I've been told that it is an infection in my windpipe and it keeps coming back. But my cough and wheezy breathing is pretty bad from all the stress and changing of temperatures from different places I keep going, and also from the amount of walking and strain I'm putting myself under when I've never been very fit.

It's not good. I've probably got internal problems from stress now too. (ie, organs not functioning the way they should be) But I'm not ready to lie down and let the earth take me yet! Rest, yes, but no giving in!
    Life is just a ride. Up and down, round and around, thrills and chills, very brightly coloured and very loud. But don't ever be afraid, because it is just a ride.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,428
    Options
    Oh Avrielle

I am so sorry you had such a stressful time :(

Resting is what you MUST do now if at all possible :? .

I think you may have just made a very brave move and am sure that once the crisis is over and proper housing sorted, it will prove to be worth it.

Sending you strength and love

Toni xx
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Avrielle

You always seemed to positive and lovely in your posts so im genuinely shocked to read that youre struggling like you are, specially the homeless situation....I can only guess how this is impacting your health, well no I cant but what im trying to say is "i sympathise"....
    I really hope things start to take an upwards spiral for you...Maybe time you stopped leading and a wee back seat eh? Seriously, take care you..Let us know how youre doing?

elainexx
    Avrielle wrote:
    Hello.

Having a super rough time at the moment. Big fallouts, been homeless, now peicing things back together again, but with all new building blocks. Caused havoc on me knees and foot. Foot swollen right up, can't even get my boot on properly. Near to ending up in hospital if I don't rest, so hopefully, I can rest a bit now, for a little while. But my life is in chaos, so I may not be around for a little while.

Keep safe everyone, and don't follow my lead! It's friggin' killing me!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Avrielle I am so sorry Im late seeing this, like Elaine says you come across has so positive...and I am sure you will get through this, but in the meantime dont forget we are all here for you.
    Wishing you well with everything...xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    there is not much we can offer but suport and to listen when ever you need it good luck val
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Sorry only just seen this but it sounds like you have had a bad time from being made homeless, being put into unsuitable housing, very short of cash because you have changed address and its badly impacted on your health. I hope they see you as a priority case but I doubt it.

Don't forget the trussell trust for food(I think you need to be given vouchers) and the local charities who don't ask you to fill out a thousand forms before feeding you.

Hope you can get back on your feet soon
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Avrielle
    Options
    Hello. Things are not as bad as they were. I'm back at my partner/ex-partner/it's complicated 's flat. Renting out the spare room. We are basically flat sharing at the moment, but I don't know how long it is going to last before things get really awkward.

But I can't do anything at all now. My foot is in a lot of pain and swelling up meaning that there must be something more to it than just nerve damage causing the pain like the doctors say.

My knees are really sore and so are my hips, basically, all below the waist! Plus my shoulder is giving me a bit of grief just now too.

So I am broken and I can barely move, and lying down to sleep hurts. Painkillers do nothing!

I hate pain.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I'm sorry, Avrielle. This must be very hard for you. Just rest up as much as you can. ((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Avrielle

I suppose even if it gets really awkward you still have a room, roof over your head for the time being...That must cause some little grain of comfort, not much I know but some people wouldnt even have that so kinda good...
    Sounds like youre in a lot of pain but surely the stress element must be playing its part here too..

Elainex

Avrielle wrote:
    Hello. Things are not as bad as they were. I'm back at my partner/ex-partner/it's complicated 's flat. Renting out the spare room. We are basically flat sharing at the moment, but I don't know how long it is going to last before things get really awkward.

But I can't do anything at all now. My foot is in a lot of pain and swelling up meaning that there must be something more to it than just nerve damage causing the pain like the doctors say.

My knees are really sore and so are my hips, basically, all below the waist! Plus my shoulder is giving me a bit of grief just now too.

So I am broken and I can barely move, and lying down to sleep hurts. Painkillers do nothing!

I hate pain.
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Heard about the tressle trust yesterday as radio two were discussing poverty in britain copmpared to poverty in Yemen..It interviewed 2 women, one only had £10-15 for food week and really struggled, the other her oh had his hours driving a truck reduced and they had 4 kids...However when asked what they had given up, they still said they cuouldnt give up the ciggies..Surely if youre starving then ciggies are not going to nourish you...Seemed a bit selfish really...

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:
    Sorry only just seen this but it sounds like you have had a bad time from being made homeless, being put into unsuitable housing, very short of cash because you have changed address and its badly impacted on your health. I hope they see you as a priority case but I doubt it.

Don't forget the trussell trust for food(I think you need to be given vouchers) and the local charities who don't ask you to fill out a thousand forms before feeding you.

Hope you can get back on your feet soon
    Elizabeth