Madonna MDNA Tour

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 21. Jul 2012, 08:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
Myself & OH went to see Madonna at the N.I.A in Birmingham last night! She decided to make the sold out crowd an extra 1 1/2hrs before coming on. The set was amazing! She had some technnical problems for the 1st 1/2 hr of the show and he appologised to the crowd about it. But the rest of the show blew your mind. For a women who is in her 50's to dance for nearly all the show, and she did some of that new extreme craze walking on elastic a couple of feet off the ground and do tricks on it like standing on one leg! And she was doing it with the young dances and and acrobates. Because she was late coming on she had to cut the set by a couple of songs but for my OH it was worth it, he is the bigger fan of us both. The seating for us could have been better as there was thick metal that obstructed my view a little. But I could see enough to enjoy. As for this morning I'm suffering for my night with Madonna!

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good one B D glad you had a good time, still I bet she can't top Motorhead at Oxford on thr bomber tour in the mid 80's, I still haven't got me hearing back even now!!.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Bubba my niece went to see her ...and she is raving about it....Im so glad you enjoyed it..I will say one thing she always put on a good show.
    She is after tickets for Edinburgh now..... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Glad you had a great time Bubba :D

She looks very good for her age - you think she has had surgery?

Love

Toni xx

Mell - and you wonder why you got tinnitus :wink::lol:
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Glad You Both Had A Great time Bubba , sounds Amazing ,

karen xx
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Bubba I love a good gig!!! 8) :)

Glad you enjoyed it , it sounds brilliant.
    Ruby
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    glad you had a great time Bubba

would love to have seen that show myself..

georgie