Ultra sound... Confused.com

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 24. Jul 2012, 09:42 in Living with Arthritis archive
had the ultra sound scan on hands and elbows..
Technician found no inflammation?! I know I'll have to wait to see the rheumy really but I'm confused... Does this mean that the sulfa is controlling it but not the pain? More of the waiting game eh?
I need to chased the rheumy appointment up anyway.. Tell em about the shoulders and particularly the neck..

Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased there is no inflammation.. Lol
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    There's nothing more confusing than this damn arthritis,some tests show one thing then another test will show something different.Hope you are feeling a little better.Mig(((((())))))
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I dunno mate. My sulph controls the skin but has never touched the inflammation or pain. I honestly dunno. :roll: Mind you, as we are always saying on here, we're all different and what works for one may work differently (or not at all) for another. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I gave up trying to understand these things years ago when I virtually crawled into my rheumatology appointment, told him it was the worst it had ever been and he announced brightly that, according to my blood tests, I was fine.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    thank you ladies :D
    I've got to about I've been confused from day one lol
    Doesn't take much though, I'm very easily confused :lol:
    I'm a little better today, yesterday was a right washout. I'm sat waiting for mi wonderful Wifey...
    Then to my brothers, it's nephews birthday today..

Had bloods done this morning too.. And we still have to go to sis inlaws, was my niece's birthday yesterday but we dint make it there..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP