Napalm death

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 25. Jul 2012, 09:30 in Community Chit-chat archive
OK what smart Alec and ordered extra hot weather on the back end of a biblical flood then?, it's gone from water world to a barbeque in Valhalla it's daft as hell I can't get cool due to all the humidity what's the betting on the **** end of it we get the mother of all storms and we all get flooded out again!?.

Comments

• suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That made me chuckle. The weather forecast says sun till Thursday then back to rain. :x Only in Britain.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Mell, come on over to LWA where knuckleduster is holding a party in a fridge. Apparently it's good for arthritis - standing in a fridge, that is, not parties though I think they help too. There is wine, beer, strawberries and ice cream - unless they've scoffed the lot while I was away.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Party in a fridge...just what I need..Mell like you say there is no in-between...no acclimatising we havent got blinking time.. :?
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    when i worked in fruit shop we had masive walk in fridge in summer we used to sit in there to eat our dinner val
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    arrr... Quit yer whining ya big soft southerner.. Nowt wrong with a bit of tropical weather.. Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    A part in a firdge your joking!?, 8) sounds like a plan but with the party being held by somone with the name of knuckleduster and ARD Tony there I know I'm going to lose some teeth once I get all silly on pop, I bet Tony is the doorman as well so I'll need to either bribe him or charm him with my soft southern brogue then when he's in my powers I'll leg it to the ice box to hide while he's still trying to work out where I've gone to.
    Can't see it working but it's worth a shot just so long as I have all me teeth still!, sorry tooth. :lol:
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Ah Mel

I will bring one of my kitty kats along , he will soon melt :lol:
  • mellman01
    Options
    fowls48 wrote:
    Ah Mel

I will bring one of my kitty kats along , he will soon melt :lol:

Can you lace them with extra ARD sleeping tablets?, he's tough as old boots is our Tony it takes a dose that will stop a Rhino just to make him even slightly sleepy.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I think bribery is your best option matey... I would not fall for your ern... Southern charm lol
    A cash donation should suffice.. Can go into my tattoo pot.. Saving up to have my face tattooed.. I'm gonna have Christopher Walken's face tattooed on mine just to make me that bit more intimidating :shock: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    Trust me when I say you don't need to mate! :lol: , oh will a crisp £50 get me in or what??.