Right tree huggers.. Anti hero here

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 26. Jul 2012, 05:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
I've decided tonight that I'm gonna become the opposite of you do gooders and tree huggers.. Maybe it's the extra fentanyl patch, who knows :?

I'm gonna do everything I can to make that hole in the ozone bigger..

Reasons...
1) planet will heat up, better summers and milder winters.. Bonus
2) sea levels will rise, making the seaside nearer to my house. double bonus
3) sea temperature will also rise, making my paddling even more enjoyable. Triple bonus
4) my game of prod the dead mammal on the beach should become more exciting. No more boring old grey seals, maybe there will be yellow fin tuna, dolphins and perhaps... A whale shark. (note to self, purchase larger prodding stick, preferably online sent via air mail from uznekhistan. Made in a shack by a five yr old slave, erm, worker.

So, tomorrow I'm going online to purchase a twenty yr old mustang muscle car from americki, also posted via air mail (keep those toxic fumes on the increase. I'll have it brought over in five separate parts of course. Firstly the body, then the wheels, one at a time and finally the air freshener, this time hoping it's made in a grotty back street in china by some six yr old named tchu yung tchu wok.. Shipped over from there to americki, then over here.. Kerching.. Eat my fumes hippies...

The day after I will purchase a bundle of fifty uber strength hair sprays from australia, this time sent via HAIR mail.. Get it, HAIR mail.. Oh never mind, no sense of humour. Must be all that tree sap that's leaked into your skulls past the dreadlocks and gelatanised your sense of humour lobes.
I'll then selotape all the tins side by side and lay them in the floor facing skyward.. And tape the nozzles down allowing all the sticky toxic nastiness to work it's way toward the great hole in the sky..

Mmm... As I type this I feel a strange lump on the side of my face :o
Must be my tongue that's pressing firmly against my cheek.. Lol
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Think you had better try and get some sleep Tony.Mig
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Ha, and I thought I was being un-pc when I said noisy children got on my nerves!
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    think the men in white jackets should come and save him from himself val
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    not enough drugs, that's my diagnosis :? :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    right, before I sleep I would like to also announce that I'll be driving my gas guzzling mustang beast over to china where I intend on shooting and feasting on some baby panda bears..
    Then onward to india, I hear that tiger testicles are in season :shock:

I'm going to set up a website for like minded Blokes and for every member I'll fly out to the amazon and burn a tree down :D
    Stick that in your hashish pipe hippy types :lol:

Wibble :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • creakyowl
    creakyowl Member Posts: 63
    Options
    Don't forget to eat loads and loads of cabbage and parsnips as part of the plan.

The resulting "embarrassment" should make a few more holes in the ozone layer. I'm in the global warming club too. Bring it on I say. Let arthur have the heat turned on him for a change. :lol::lol:

Pity sprouts are out of season. they've got to be good for a degree or two.

Creaky
  • tjt6768
    Options
    hi creaky.
    I think that I'll go out tomorrow and force feed all above mentioned fart inducers to the local dairy cows, they're already great friends of the anti hippy crew..
    As you're not a Bloke I shall allow you to join my website as the token girlie..
    I shall burn a tree in your name :D
    The website is
    WWW.MEKTHEOZONEHOLEBIGGER.ANTIHIPPIES.ORG
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    :lol: Love the idea of the mustang :lol: Don't forget to eat pleanty of broccoli and brussel spouts :lol::lol::lol::lol: :shock:
  • tjt6768
    Options
    PARRRRRRPPPP
    :? :? :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    PARRRRRRPPPP
    :? :? :lol:
    More Tea Vicar :lol:
  • Avrielle
    Avrielle Member Posts: 182
    Options
    *Laughing so hard my tea nearly spills from my nose*

Oh dear.

You of course realise that doing this will not quite have the outcome you desire, and that it is more likely that we will be just getting drenched from rain storms and flash floods and have massive storms rather than sunny hot weather?

Plus I live on the coast.. Don't drown me! I can't run! :(
    Life is just a ride. Up and down, round and around, thrills and chills, very brightly coloured and very loud. But don't ever be afraid, because it is just a ride.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I will send you a boat with an old diesel engine. And stop trying to destroy my dreams lol

I've decided to line the walls of my eco hating house with real leopard skins.
    I'm going to travel to the galapagos islands taking hundreds of carrier bags with me. I'll inflate them, tie plastic streamers to the ends and place them in the sea so the turtles will think they're jellyfish... Turtle soup anyone :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Avrielle
    Avrielle Member Posts: 182
    Options
    Only if they are baby turtles! :shock:

Thanks for the boat offer. Will it be sent by air mail? Also, is the boat going to be made from wood from the rainforest?

:lol:
    Life is just a ride. Up and down, round and around, thrills and chills, very brightly coloured and very loud. But don't ever be afraid, because it is just a ride.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    yes to all of the above lol.

I've been led to believe that honey bees are in decline, also sparrows. So... It's on with the bbq, burning rain forest woods again.... All sent over by plane of course lol
    I've set fire to the local tyre dump this afternoon.. Awesome smoke clouds.. :D
    Leaving all the appliances stitched on as well..
    See, tree huggers, you're gonna lose the fight. Stick that in your bowl of cornmeal stew and lentil placenta :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Wasn't you driving that lovely blue and white 1968 Mustang I saw a few days ago was it mate?, bloody lovely car it was, and as for your anti-hero thingy I'll have you know I use to drive a 500MW steam powered turbine and use to burn thousands of tonnes of coal and oil a day so I've caused the sea to rise a good 2mm all by meself so do I get the chance of being your evil side kick then?.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I would be glad to have you as my side kick Mell..
    I hope you remember the launch codes from when you worked at the nuclear plant :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP