Physio done !

pegleg
pegleg Member Posts: 139
edited 27. Jul 2012, 12:54 in Living with Arthritis archive
Had a great Physio session :) , lovely young girl couldn't believe I was 10 days post op ! , did lots of gentle bending (with the odd push !) and lots of straightening , got to go back in 2 weeks , so really happy and focused now x

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well done you.mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    A good physio can make a deal of difference to how we recover and feel about things. I've had smashing ones all the way through my various ops, I've been very lucky. I am glad to hear that you got on well, Pegleg, keep up the good work! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    There you go Peg :D

she WAS lovely and you ARE doing well :D

Keep on going the way you are and you'll be fit for the 2016 Olympics :wink:

Love and hugs

Toni xx
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Well Done

Glad it was a good session .xxx
  • pegleg
    pegleg Member Posts: 139
    Thank you :D , was so worried she was going to kill me :o , but its given me a real boost ! , its just a case of carry on what I was doing plus that little extra more push ! , staples out on Mon , they pinching now so hopefully will free it up a bit xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Well done you..what a difference a good physio can make to your recovery...its so good to hear about the good side of surgery.
    I had a physio for my back, and when I jumped so did she, so I ended up having no confidence in her.
    You carry on with the recovery x
    Love
    Barbara