Decorating update.

LolaCrayola
LolaCrayola Member Posts: 152
edited 1. Aug 2012, 06:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Did not do any yesterday but did a low panel today. I am thinking that I have the Orthapaedic clinic in a couple of weeks, so best if I am not fit as a flea otherwise they do not understand my fluctuations. It always helps on here when people post because you know they understand. Today an elderly lady asked me to reach one thing from the top shelf and I had to say I couldn't. Definitely need a t- shirt printing up.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    yes we could all have tee shirts
    if i could reach i would have offered

:o

so do not bother asking
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Ah, decorating. That has gone out of the window along with a few other things I used to enjoy. No matter, good for you for getting on with it, pace yourself, rest often and I hope you are able to finish the project. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • LolaCrayola
    Sorry for starting a new thread, I thought I was on the original one until I came to post it.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Lola...it does take twice has long doing jobs with Arthur...has for the Tshirt...what a good idea...I get so many people older people ...Im 61...to reach or bend down to pick things up....
    You take care and you will get there x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    :lol:

Nice one Lola

'I may be young, but.....' then fill in the gap :wink: with velcro stick on letters :D

Well done for managing another strip.

and starting a new thread is FINE :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Go Lola, the Dulux dog is by your side!
    I think my t-shirt would say 'I may look young but I have the x-rays of a 90 year old'!
    :lol:
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • LolaCrayola
    Have done another panel. Can think of lots of slogans for t-shirts. 'if it is above eye height or behind me, it doesn't exist'.

Today I was wondering I should stick to half the room. it's much harder than I expected. :lol:
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Do a panel a week or something, there is no hurry and it can take as long as you need, or do half a room. I have stairs that are still bare wood and need finishing stripping...three years after a rather energetic session where I decided to take up carpets and remove 100 years of paint. I kind of like the look now, I'm sure visitors think I live in a thread bare existence but the ones who know me understand.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    i have so many rooms that need doing i think i will do it then find body not willing mind feels i am fit wish it would pass message on lol. do as much as you feel good with you can rest for couple of weeks and do bit more there is no rush it your room you get to make the rules if any one does not like it they can always do it for you (fat chance)
    val