Options
2»

Comments

• ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thank you Barbara

If you could copy and paste the messages that would be good....It is just saying maleware detected when I try to go to P9.

Would love to see all the messages.
    I did ask the mods and webmanager for help but once I had opened a new thread !!!!!!! There didnt seem a poit for them to intervene ,...But if you are looking Mods & Webby......it would be helpful please.
    How are things with your DIL?
    Ruby
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Sincere apologies Ruby2....

I personally can't fix the probelm :roll: , but have passed on the issues regarding your thread/ malware message to our webmanager for her to investigate and hopefully resolve.

ModeratorIA
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Ruby Dil still waiting ..and still in pain...if not before it will be Friday they take her in...
    Sorry I have tried to copy and paste, but its not working...hope the mods can help...
    Give Tommy Oliver a cuddle from me xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Ruby,

Below are all you good wishes from the other thread from Page 8 onwards, if there are anymore I'll transfer them over to this thread for you.
    barbara12 wrote:
    Oh Ruby ...the first thing I have done is log on to see if there is any news....I am sooo pleased for you all...and I love the name...my Dad was Tommy....did they induce her or did she just go into labour.....Awww you just enjoy the cuddles....he will continue to bring so much joy :D:D:D xxxxx
    frogmorton wrote:
    Congratulations!!

Another ickle Bubba!! :Da084.gif

Two boys.....now Barbara.....

Love

Toni xxx
    Moderator wrote:
    Congratulations!! :D from all in the Mod Team, webmanager and Jean123
    u010.gif
    fowls48 wrote:
    Congratulations , hope all went well xxxxx
    karen
    Congratulations, Ruby. I wish you all the joy that my two have given me. (And I guarantee you will melt the first time he says 'ganma'.
    diamond wrote:
    Congratulations Ruby on the birth of your grandson.He will bring you a lot of joy.My grandson Alfie is now almost six weeks and he weighed 8lb 7ozs.
    lindalegs wrote:
    baby01.gif

CONGRATULATIONS RUBY!

So glad he's here and we shall compare birth stories when you have the time! Well done to mummy Emily!

A wonderful name, there was a possibility that Jack's middle name was Oliver but they changed it at the last minute ....................they were obviously saving it for Tommy. :wink:

He will probably need a forum cuddle.

Now Barbara is your Dilly going to make it a hat trick?

I'm assuming you're .......................still waiting :D

Lots of love,
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Linda
    Yip still waiting...she is still in pain...but it will be next Friday if she doesn't start off before :roll:
    All these forum babies is getting me all emotional... :D:D Ruby give Tommy another cuddle from me...bet you cant wait to get them home... :D hope mum and baby are well xxxx
    dachshund wrote:
    Hello Ruby Emily
    welcome Tommy
    i wish tommy a healthy life
    take care all
    joan xx
    mig wrote:
    Many congratulations,hope every-one is well,love the name too.Mig

Then I put his photo up
    barbara12 wrote:
    Awwww Linda thankyou...he certainly is a little stunner...sorry I dont have any news yet...if my DIL doesn't start off before it will be Friday.. :roll:
    frogmorton wrote:
    Awwwww!!!

He is gorgeous!!!!

Couldn't get on yesterday properly - router isues :oops:

Barbara - will you keep posting here now for yours?

Love

Toni xxx
    diamond wrote:
    Gorgeous pic of Tommy hope Barbara's grandchild will be here soon.xx
    bertyboy wrote:
    hello Ruby , and welcome to the big wide world little one xx

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • ruby2
    Options
    Thank you so much Linda for transferring the messages I am now in floods of tears !!! How thoughtful of you all it means so much to know you are sharing our joy!
    s0405.gif

Barbara,Toni, Mods,Jean 123 Karen Sticky,Joan Mig... Have I missed any one since my last post if I have thank you too!
    Ruby
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Ruby I am so glad Linda could do this...cleverer than me she is....more cuddles to little Tommy ..and I hope your daughter is doing ok xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • ruby2
    Options
    Thanks Barbara....Any news?
    Tommy is doing well a bit sleepy today after a few lively days!
    Feels like hes been here forever. :)
    Ruby
  • ruby2
    Options
    A quick thank you to the mods and webmanager for their efforts in trying to sort the other thread re baby.

An update on Tommy...he is gorgeous and doing well, such a joy!
    :)
    Ruby