Options
2»

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Colin,

Sometimes it does us good to write things down and it stops us having to rely on the loved ones we live with so much.

I'm sure you'll bounce back when the meds take effect and don't worry about scaring those who're starting off as we all get different strains of the disease some more aggressive than others.

Hope you start to feel better soon. :)

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Colin,

Just seen this. Bless you, you are such a courageous guy and been through so much. I hope the horrid effects subside soon and I sincerely hope it works for you. You have every reason to be feeling sorry for yourself, people do that, coping with so much less. I know you will "bounce" back again soon. :wink::)

Gentle hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Hey, you don't have to be bright and cheerful all the time, Colin. Just as you come will do us all nicely. Hang on tight. ((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
    Options
    Hello Colin
    i hope it will soon start to work and you will soon feel better.
    you rest we are thinking about you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi you are such a brave person never worry about telling it as it is we all differ in how it affects us and with them giving better meds sooner it might not happen to others hope you are resting val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Colin, sorry I missed this, but I hope that you will soon feel better. You have been through so much, but you always seem come out smiling eventually. You are a true inspiration!
    Joanx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif